Multiples

It is starting to sink in!

Today I had a regular appointment at my OB's office and they did an u/s to see the babies and hear the heartbeats.  Up until now it has not really sunk in that there are two in there, even though I have had a few u/s.  

To see both babies wiggling and moving around really hit home today. I started to cry and was over come with emotion.

hope I don't sound like I haven't been excited the whole time,  we tried for two years to get pregnant and I am very excited.  It's just now I feel like it is more real and I actually get TWO babies.  

Just wanted to share with some ladies that might understand how I feel.  Thanks for reading :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!

Re: It is starting to sink in!

• Its normal to feel that way ! My boys are 3 weeks old and i look at them and cant believe that they are my babies ! Im so lucky to have them ! Not everyone gets 2 at the same time ! : ) GL to you !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still have that happen to me.  We have a pack 'n play set up in our room and every time I look at it I go, "there's going to be TWO babies in there!!"  Not sure when it will sink in for real.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on a good u/s!  It will just get more real with time.  I don't think it really "sunk in" for me until they were home from the hospital!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"