June 2011 Moms

Pregnant Mama Checkin!

I didn't see this started yet today.

How is everyone doing?  Any appointments or pregnancy milestones this week?

Has Stick Around had her baby yet?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant Mama Checkin!

• Here's the Pregnant Mommy EDD List.  There are 48 of us total!

July 2012
    Stick Around - team blue

August 2012
    Sa2827 - team blue
    ck2025 - team pink
    stuck322 - team pink
    mrs mosby - team pink
    alipie02 - team blue

September 2012
    pammeelala - team pink
    SarahP15 - team blue
    kari11w - team blue
    DramaMama06 - team pink
    ragazza988 - team pink
    drose8721 - team pink
    scarlette+noir
    lauracoro - team blue
    actresscye - team blue

October 2012
    mamarazzi528 - team green
    baseballcr8zd - team blue
    mrsfillier

November 2012
    milesc - team blue
    LollyBug18 - team green
    Spartanmama722 - team blue
    BrittKat26 - team pink
    LaRue86 - team green
    mamajanna28 - team blue
    klingb52 - team pink
    cassoppea - team blue

December 2012
    Julie22b - team blue
    sflash44 - team pink
    LaceFace14
    Diver0214
    magnoliablossom00 - team pink

January 2013
    ShandaB
    wootownlady
    courtneybrooke921

February 2013
    Magenta728
    izzyjenni
    secondaryPULSE - team green
    tulipblossom
    beanersmommy

March 2013
    EricaD777
    JSanFran - team green
    ishka338
    waterfall11
    Dania&Dustin
    smurf605
    pray4amiracle
    Andrea52408
    ann_jeremiah
  • I'm 31 weeks today.  Not much new this week!  I scheduled maternity pics for this weekend because it is the only time my photographer friend and I are both available.  I'm hoping to get some of me alone, me + DH, me + LO, and the three of us together.  Now I need to pick out some outfits for us to wear!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have my first us on Thursday. I'm really nervous because I've had extremely light spotting three times now. Hoping to see a HB.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Good luck smurf605 on your u/s!  I had some light spotting early on with this pregnancy and everything is going well.

Just about 22 weeks along here and looking forward to december.  Nothing new to report.  I have an appt with my endocrinologist this week for my thyroid and my ob next week for the usual check up.  Feeling pretty good.  Tons of movement from my little man and other than lots heartburn, no complaints!  Hope everyone is well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ____ BFP: 3/28/12 EDD: 12/5/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 19 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe I am halfway done! I am just looking forward to the Fall and things cooling off. The hormones and heat mixed together are getting hard to handle, especially when I can't do outside activities with LO to take my mind off of things.

Next appt coming up soon. Excited for my a/s to confirm that the baby is healthy!

Starting to worry about the holidays. MIL is already saying how she is coming up on Christmas (I am due Christmas day so that is NOT happening). My doc said she will deliver me a few days before xmas if LO hasn't arrived yet. ILs will be invited to the hospital whenever the baby is born, but Christmas day?! I will just be getting home from the hosp and starting to recover! Just nervous about it all!  I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but why don't people understand that having a baby, regardless of vaginally or csection, is surgery?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had my 1st u/s on Wednesday and everything looks great.  HR was 156 and there's only one, so that's all good news.  I have to adjust my ticker, but I am 8 weeks 1 day today with an EDD of March 10th.  My dr. said I'll probably go for a repeat c-section, which I am totally fine with.  Other than that, I've had a bunch of cramping and morning sickness. 

Hope you are all doing well.  Glad to see so many other pregnant June mamas!

• Glad everyone is doing well!  Nothing new to report here.  I'm doing pretty well and feeling lots of strong kicks!  We were on vacation this past week and I got to rock my new maternity bathing suits.  I am so much bigger than last time!  I can't even imagine what I will look like at the end. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lots of false labor with some progress.  Dilated between 1 and 2 and soft and thin.  Hoping she stays put.  I'm not allowed to be up more than 5-10 minutes at a time.  Feeling pretty useless. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sa2827Sa2827 member

I'm just waiting to go!!! I'm getting very impatient haha.

I go to midwives and they don't check.... So who knows..... 

• imageSa2827:

I'm just waiting to go!!! I'm getting very impatient haha.

I go to midwives and they don't check.... So who knows..... 

Ooooh!  You are very close!  Good luck!  :)

• I'll be 36 on Friday and have my first internal. Im curious to see where I am at because LO is sitting super low and I have tons of pressure. E was born at 37w3d and I'm hoping to go longer this time due to my crazy work schedule. We will see...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 26 weeks - holy crap 3rd tri starts on Sunday! Feeling ok at this point, I think I'm losing the little bit of 2nd tri energy I had and morning sickness seems to be returning a little bit, but otherwise nothing too bad at this point. I have my first appointment with the new OB next week, and possibly my glucose test - can't wait to chug that delicious glucola (gag)!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 29w2d and I have completely lost my second tri energy. Getting out of bed the last few days has been hard...not really sleeping well during the night. I cannot get comfy and I am up at least twice to pee so I am a crank-pot at work. We are leaving for vacation on Sunday so I am super pumped about that. We go with my mom's family so I will have lots of help so I can relax a little bit. My next doctor's appt is this Thursday. I'm a little anxious because the last few times we went in my BP has been high and I'm nervous as to what will happen if it doesn't go down. I didn't have this problem with Connor so I have no idea what, if anything, they do for it.

• Yay!!  I am on the list now!!

Not much to report here.  I have an appt with the nurse on Monday and with my mw the following week.

We told most of our family this weekend and they are all super excited.  They of course are hoping for a girl!  (a lot of boys in our family!)

image. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yay - 17 weeks along, and counting down the days til the anatomy scan (20w).  I have as much energy as a pregnant mom of a 1 year old working the corporate grind can have, but feeing good and optimistic. I think we are honing in on our girl name, which is good - but would still love to bust out the boy name we have saved up.

Glad everyone is doing well - hoping nothing but sticky baby dust to all the new preggo moms on the board!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i forgot yesterday was monday... lol!

32 weeks! having a lot of BHs, but just truckin along! painted J's new room this weekend and hoping to have him moved in by the weekend so i can start setting up for M :)

getting tired and sore easily but other than that doin ok! 13 working days left till mat leave!

• Had my appointment yesterday and I have earned myself physical therapy for my back, I am not allowed to pick Avery up unless abosultely necessary. Heartbeat was strong. I go back the end of August and will have a 2nd A/S as the doc couldnt see some things...
  • this is fun! :)

I'm 15 weeks, 2 days.

STILL feeling lousy... ready for the 2nd trimester energy and feeling goodness!! Hopefully this week :)

Next appointment is on Thursday - can't wait to hear the heartbeat! (We've only seen it on ultrasounds up to this point).

Anatomy Scan should be scheduled for the next 3-4 weeks, can't wait to find out the sex!!

Want a boy... I think it's a girl ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Not much to report here. Our baby girl is still cooking away at 22 weeks.
    Feeling great! Not looking forward to the glucose test in the next coming months. Not sure when the test is. 

Good luck to everyone!

• Almost at the end! We moved O into her new room on Monday night and all is well on that front. Went to the Dr yesterday and he didn't do an internal so I don't know where I am at the moment. Last week I was at 2.75cm and 75% effaced. My parents are coming up early so they can be here for the birth and to watch O while we are at the hospital. I'm in super nesting mode and I've been working DH to the bone trying to make sure the house is ready for our new baby and visitors. Ahhh crunch time!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"