TTC After a Loss

I think I am coming back...

DH and I lost a pregnancy in June. Sucked, a lot (2nd MC with 2 DD's in between). Then we went through a lot of marital issues (almost left him) and are currently attending separate counseling sessions to fix what needs to be fixed.  We have also been attending church together for the first time. 

I spoke with our counselor this morning and talked about having more children with DH.  August and September were the months were originally wanted to try (I teacher and have summers off) before everything happened. Her response was to "live our lives," "have more children if you want to have more children." (I don't need her permission - but it is nice to know someone also sees that we will survive this rut.)

We both want to - very much so. 

So, I am stepping back here slowly not knowing what really to do. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I am coming back...

• Welcome! I hope you and your husband get through this rough patch. I went through a horrible time like that with mine and we came out alright and I wish the same for you!
  • Thank you for being brave and admitting that you and your dh went through a hard time post loss. I think it's hard to not want to show only the 100% positive side of a relationship all the time but especially post loss. 

I had a really rough weekend with my dh which I know isn't exactly the same but the hurt is hard to share. So I commend you in that. 

Welcome to the board and the best of luck to you and your dh during your Ttc process!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the board! I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your DH are able to work things out. I agree that it was brave to be open about it. DH and I went through a rough patch a few months after ours; he was ready to move on and try again and I wasn't. It was like we were in two different places and it just rough. GL!
  • D&S724D&S724 member

Welcome to the board! I think every couple goes through a rough patch at some point or another, especially after suffering a loss. I'm glad you & your DH are working it out. It's a huge decision to have another baby, and if you're ready, then go for it! GL!

Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
  • I'm sorry for your losses. Welcome to the board. I hope you find the comfort and support you need here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kread8kread8 member
    I am very sorry for your loss and I hope that you and your DH get through this challenging time in your relationship. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"