December 2011 Moms

games to play with LO

any ideas? i feel like i am not interacting with her enough. we read books & play with toys, do peekaboo,  but i want something more interactive with each other. 

Re: games to play with LO

• This little piggy, patty cake, we play a game called big and strong like how big is baby, and we play chase with daddy. Usually he tries to "get him" on our bed. DS will bury his face into the pillows and try to crawl away. It's so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • Loading the player...
  • Now that DS is crawling I've started having him chase me around the house.  I'll hide behind a turn and poke my head out, he comes to find me and I'll pick him up and get him giggling, then set him down and hide again.  Tons of fun!  I just discovered today that he likes to unpack things, so I think I'll fill an old purse with toys.
  • When I feel like I'm in a rut with activities, I check out the Productive Parenting site.  They have TONS of good ideas!

Productive Parenting Activities

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • OK, a more helpful reply now that I'm not on my phone.

Supervision is a must:

*finger paint with cereal

*fill a large freezer back with ice cubes and water and play with it

*cause and effect games: built a tower, knock it down. fill a bucket, spill it out

*play with instruments: either store bought or homemade shakers

*dance to all types of music. Even if you hate certain genres something in the music might inspire your little one

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"