June 2012 Moms
Options

just had my bad mom moment :(

I met my friend elena at babies r us to go shopping for her baby due in september. Well i had packed up avas bottles etc but forgot the formula :(. Good thing i was in a baby store that sold her formula it was just a sad moment for me. How could i forget her formula

Re: just had my bad mom moment :(

• Options

Don't feel bad...We are bound to forget things. And it doesn't make us a bad mom when we forget, it just makes us human..I need to remind myself as well a I always feel bad when LO is just relaxing by himself, not fussy or anything and I feel like a bad mom for not reading to him or doing something with him since he is alert.

I have to remind myself that LO does not need to be stimulated by me 24/7. 

• Options
    Don't feel bad mistakes happen. We went to Sea World and I forgot to put a wetbag in DS's diaper bag to put the dirty cloth diapers in through out the day "doh" Sea World has a no plastic's policy so we couldn't bring in a plastic bag and ended up putting all his dirty dipes in a paper bag....it stunk so bad! LoL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Babyruth, you are not a bad mom! These things happen to us all. Try not to be so hard on yourself. It all worked out in the end!

imagedrbethc:

Don't feel bad...We are bound to forget things. And it doesn't make us a bad mom when we forget, it just makes us human..I need to remind myself as well a I always feel bad when LO is just relaxing by himself, not fussy or anything and I feel like a bad mom for not reading to him or doing something with him since he is alert.

I struggle with this too. I always feel guilty but I really need to get passed it. It's hard though. :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Its funny because before ava it was hard enough getting out the door. Now its even harder with her. Im sure i will get used to it. And i also feel like i constantly need to entertain ava also
  • Options
    BRBR member
    imageJessieCupcake:

Babyruth, you are not a bad mom! These things happen to us all. Try not to be so hard on yourself. It all worked out in the end!

imagedrbethc:

I struggle with this too. I always feel guilty but I really need to get passed it. It's hard though. :(

This bothers me as well.  I need to find a balance.

You are not a bad mom!  These things happen.  There are so many things to remember nowadays.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"