Cloth Diapering

Swaddlebees?

Do the one-size fit like Blueberries?  I have one Blueberry and it is so bulky on DD that she can only wear it with pjs.  It is by FAR my largest diaper.  I've heard such great things about the Swaddlebees, but if they're going to fit like that on DD, I'll pass.

OR

Is it the sized ones everyone loves? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swaddlebees?

• Swaddlebees Econappi pockets fit similarly to the Blueberry pockets on my DD.  They are OS. They were bulky on her until she got a bit older than your LO. (ETA - maybe around 6 or 8 months; now they're not bulky at all on her, but I also have Blueberry bamboo inserts.  If you have MF inserts they'll be more bulky).

Swaddlebees Simplex are AIOs.  They come in OS and sized.  I only have OS, but it's very trim.  I think the sized are even trimmer, but I'm not a fan of side snaps.

• I find the OS to be trimmer than the Blueberry...but it is still a bit bulky... DD is only 9 lbs though

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think the SwaddleBees AIO is trimmer than the Blueberry pocket for sure.
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thanks you guys!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have a blueberry, but i love my sized ond OS swaddlebees. They fit great! I don't know if you have any BG 4.0s but my Swaddlebees are way trimmer than them!
  • I LOVE my sized swaddlebees- they are super trim and very absorbant. When I 1st got them, I had my doubts but I have been proven wrong. My blueberry is probably twice as bulky, if not more. I almost never use it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"