May 2012 Moms

Completely attached

As exhausting and hard it is being a momma, I'm just so head over heals for this little baby (obviously) :). It's so crazy - sometimes I will be needing a break and my hands so badly, but, the second I hand her off to someone I miss her! My MIL was holding and playing with her the other day for like an hour and I wanted her back! I was literally sitting right across from them. I wish I didn't have to work :(. I just feel like she's growing up so fast. She was napping in my arms the other day and I was just sitting there thinking, one of these days I won't get to hold her like this anymore... I'll just have to soak up these baby days!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Completely attached

• Though I have no problem letting other people hold her (I welcome the break, especially with my wrist problems) but I enjoy every second and remind myself constantly that each moment is precious. It gets more fun, too, now that she coos, smiles and "talks" back. I'm so in love with this little being!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate the days I have to take him to see his father. Even though right now it's only 2-3 hours, it feels like forever. I took a leave of absence from work. As long as the money holds out, I'm not going back. I'd hate to leave him that long. Wonder if I can find pt work some place for a while. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"