June 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone use this? (Renting baby equip when traveling)

Has anyone used this service or one like it? We are traveling to Seattle in a couple weeks to visit my brother. We will be staying at his apartment so using a hotel crib is not an option. I don't want to bring our pack and play if we can help it.

The rates on renting a crib look really good. Has anyone used this or something like it when they traveled?

https://www.travelingbaby.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anyone use this? (Renting baby equip when traveling)

• Options
    When we were in FL, we rented a high chair and jogging stroller.  It worked out pretty well.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I haven't actually *used* it yet, but I did reserve and pay for a pack n play, a high chair type thing, and a box o toys for my family's trip across country next month - we'll be staying in a vacation property and I need the basics. The box of toys was an add-on that I realized would be great because I wouldn't have to bring so many toys with us on the plane!

It was reasonable - $85 for all of the above - and that includes delivery and set up at our vacation home.

I'll let you know later for sure, but I think it's a great service and am so glad there's something like this out there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I rented a car seat and the house we rented had a PNP and high chair (so they weren't really rentals) when we went to St. John, VI with DD#1.  She was 9 months at the time.  I forget the price for the car seat, but it was peanuts next to having to lug ours (its a long trip - train, plane, 30 minute cab ride, ferry boat, walk to car rental).  The condition was better than I was expecting since St. John doesn't have much to offer since they're so cut off from the "real world".  Totally worth it in my eyes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"