March 2012 Moms

What is your favorite game with LO?

Now that my son is 4 months old, I love watching him jump in his johnny jumper. What activities do you love to do with your son? I am looking for new ideas to keep this kid's attention more than 5 minutes.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is your favorite game with LO?

• My little dude is a few days away from five months. We love to play peek-a-boo and he also loves it when I lay on my back and put him tummy down on my shins (holding on to him, of course) and move him up and down and side to side while making silly faces and noises. :)
  • ZimgerZimger member

We do tummy time and play with different toys. We read and go to the Library every Saturday (he loves to people watch). I check out books and music on tape or CD and act out stories. I have puppets that I've made over the years and he likes to watch them.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • At first I thought Johnny Jumper was a typo until I googled it - looks cool!! We have a jumperoo, and I love seeing DD play in that. She's also getting great on her tummy, and fairly mobile that way, so it's fun to play with her on a big mat I have laid out in our living room.

I had her laughing so hard tonight by laying on my back in our bed, and standing her up on my tummy, then letting her fall towards me and catching her and kissing her face. She loved it. We've been doing a lot of snuggling and games in my bed lately, and it's been so great for getting lots of smiles and laughs :)  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• WipzWipz member
    We have some squirty bath ducks.. when we are filling them we say.."where's ducky.." "where's ducky" and Dominik starts to squirm and get ready for it.. then we squirt him whilst saying "ducky ducky ducky"   he giggles like crazy and starts kicking his legs in the water .. he loves that.

He also loves DH towering over him and dropping down towards him saying Ugggy wuggy wuggy...and waving his arms like he is going to eat LO...  that has him laughing so much .. the funny thing is stuff like that makes him jump and you expect him to cry.. but he just laughs and giggles and wriggles around.

Our lil guy loves any silly games we play with him.. he is such an easy going kid 99.99 % of the time. 

Neither of us is worried about making fools of ourselves ..and I have no modesty LOL  One of the funniest things is when LO is being a butthead, just asking him if he is hungry and wants boobers makes him smile ..and if you flash the boobs at him he grins from ear to ear and reaches for them. 

He also loves it when you sing and dance around the room.. he is very vocal nowadays so he joins in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love when DS sings along to either me or the radio. He also has been trying to join conversations with people lately. I think I like this stage where he is easygoing and loves to be entertained.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"