Stay at Home Moms

Soon to be SAHM

Hi Ladies!

I thought I would come over and introduce myself.  In 4 short weeks I will become a SAHM and in approx 6 our son will be here (YAY!).  I am so ready!   I have never been at home before so this is all brand new territory for me.  I can't cook whatsoever, I can bake a bit and thats about it.  I do most of the clenaing in our house.  Looking forward to getting to know you more!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Soon to be SAHM

• Hey!I've been a SAHM since last August. MD is now almost 11 months. It's quite an adjustment but you will stay busy for the first 6 months or so, until baby sits up.starts crawling. If your baby doesn't come the 2 weeks you are off before your due date, I would get some freezer meal recipes(pinterest is a good resource) and stock your freezer! Freezer meals and easy meals were a lifesaver for the first month! :) Good luck and nice meeting you!
  • JCMJCM member
    Welcome!  I love being a SAHM even though it was a big adjustment for me.  After DD was out of the newborn stage I found that treating SAH like a job worked best for me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I have a little over a week left and then will be home with my 18 month old. #2 is due in November :) I am really excited but nervous too.  Good luck!
    "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." -Shakespere
  • Welcome! =)
    DD1: Maya 05/10
    DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"