Babies on the Brain
Options

Counselor gave me some hope

I posted a few days ago "Down in Dumps" -about waiting to try again until my marriage was in a better place. I couldn't sleep last night because all I thought about was babies. 

Saw our counselor this morning who said, after I asked if she sees light at the end of our tunnel, that we are in the light. So I brought up the baby subject and her response was to "live our life," "you love each other," "you are going through a process and if you want to have a baby, have a baby."

DH and I both want another child. I just didn't want to make this decision if it's not right. Financially, it's the best time since I wouldn't need to take long off of work unpaid. And, I think that making a decision like this with finances in mind is what we should do.

I've been pregnant and have had two miscarriages. I know what timing is like and how it can backfire.

Our marriage is in a better place and mentally we both are too.  I am just confused. Thank you for reading. I don't know where I belong on The Bump and I feel like I can talk to you ladies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Counselor gave me some hope

• Options

Im sorry this is all happening. My boyfriend and I have been in a sort of funk for a few months too. I think its just because we're stressed about money, jobs, and doing what we'd like to do (travel, see family more, etc) that we've kind of lost how we should communicate to eachother. It is gettig better, and I know hes the one I want to be with forever. 

The fact that you understand it is probably a rut and don't want to give up is a good sign. It's better to fix what's broken than to throw it away. Good Luck! 

• Options
    ((hugs)) 
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBrookusCookus:
    The fact that you understand it is probably a rut and don't want to give up is a good sign. It's better to fix what's broken than to throw it away. Good Luck! 

Definitely true. Don't give up, it's worth the hard work to fight through the tough stuff and come out on the other side. I know, I've been there. GL

Me 30, DH 34
    Met 12-2008, Married 05-2010, TTC 08-2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"