Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Is there a snap & go in which a britax infant seat would fit in?

I think we are fairly decided on a britax infant seat (either b-safe or chaperone) and on the britax b-agile stroller. We would also like a snap & go for the first few months. Is there a snap & go that would fit the britax infant seats?
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is there a snap & go in which a britax infant seat would fit in?

• Options
    Why not just use the B-Agile, it's the same size as the snap & gos?
  • Options

imagegimmietimmies:

That was my thought as well. With the B Agile you really don't need a snap and go. I have the B-Agile and B-Safe and it's really user friendly and not big and bulky at all. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    This. The Britax car seats snap right into their strollers. It's super easy and the quality is better than a S&G. There's no need for both.
  • Options

imageMintBerryCrunch:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    This. The Britax car seats snap right into their strollers. It's super easy and the quality is better than a S&G. There's no need for both.

this! the britax bsafe and bagile work together as a travel system, and the car seat attaches without any extra adapters etc..

best to use them together rather than buying a S&G.. 

• Options

Chaperone fits in the original Snap N Go, according to Baby Trend's website.

The B-Safe isn't recommended for any of them. (The Baby Trend website says the Snap N Go Universal fits all Britax infant seats, but if you call them, they'll tell you that the B-Safe hasn't been tested/won't fit/etc.) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the B-Safe infant seat and the B-agile.  You don't need a Snap-and-go.  That was part of the appeal of this set.  The stroller is so light!  You definitely don't need anything else.  It's super easy to set up with one hand holding a baby.  And it folds with one hand too.  I wouldn't waste your money on anything else.  This is all you need.  The basket is fine for our needs, but if you find it small the Think King stroller hooks on amazon work great.  I'd also highly recommend the Britax parent console.  It is perfect!  There's a cheaper version on Amazon that gets high reviews too.  I think the only difference is the main pocket on the Britax one has a magnetic closure and the other version just has an open pocket.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"