Nurseries and Baby Gear

Finished Nursery/Guest room (PIP heavy)

I had a hard time finding inspiration nurseries with a queen size bed.  We wanted to keep the bed set up since we don't live near any family and get visitors that stay with us. Plus, I always wished we had a bed in DS1's room.

Modern colors with a woodland theme. DS1 has a skateboard between his windows so we wanted DS2 to have a skateboard too. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
Leo Richard 9.20.12 

Re: Finished Nursery/Guest room (PIP heavy)

• Very cute! Love all the colors!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • My fave nursery I've ever seen posted on here! Simple and classy, but sweet. And I am totally jealous of the queen-sized bed concept. Where did you get the fox bin in the closet?? (My daughter loves foxes!!)
  • Loading the player...
  • beautiful!

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • hmp1hmp1 member

imagejociejones:
    My fave nursery I've ever seen posted on here! Simple and classy, but sweet. And I am totally jealous of the queen-sized bed concept. Where did you get the fox bin in the closet?? (My daughter loves foxes!!)

Wow, thanks.

The bin (we are using it as the hamper) is 3 Sprouts. I ordered it on Amazon. It comes in tons of different animals

https://www.amazon.com/3-Sprouts-Storage-Bin-Orange/dp/B006Y7OUI6/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1343605879&sr=1-2&keywords=3+sprouts 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Wow I LOVE it! Where did you get all your wall prints at? There are a few from etsy I like but the prices add up quite a bit. Love the collage of prints above the bed. 

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• hmp1hmp1 member

imageLemonBlush:
    Wow I LOVE it! Where did you get all your wall prints at? There are a few from etsy I like but the prices add up quite a bit. Love the collage of prints above the bed. 

If you have a good printer, I have had luck with ETSY sellers agreeing to sell me just the jpg and I printed out the image on photo paper on my home printer. That is another option. The framed prints are from ETSY but I bought really inexpensive frames to help with the costs. The frames are from Walmart and the largest ones were $5.  The two canvas prints are from Home Goods and the L was a DIY.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Adorable! Very classy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love it, so sleek, modern, and clean! I love your crib, where did you get it and what style is it? Great job!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • It's perfect! You did a fabulous job! 

May I ask where you got your crib and changer? I love them! 

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • loved the idea of the nursery with the queen sized bed (i have the same and was wondering if i should go with it or remove it!) now i have your nursery as inspiration!

loved the prints over the bed too.. will try the home printer way if i can! 

• Love!  Where did you find the ottoman?  We have been looking and that one would go in our nursery PERFECTLY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hmp1hmp1 member

The crib is Babyletto Hudson. It also comes in solid white and solid grey. I almost got the grey one. I ordered it from Babyearth because it was cheapest ($350, no tax, free shipping).

https://www.babyearth.com/babyletto-hudson-3-in-1-convertible-crib.html?att_val=4515 

The dresser is actually a bedroom TV stand from Rooms to Go. We didn't have a ton of room to bring in a long dresser and I liked that I can repurpose the tv stand later on. It is really tall but DH and I are tall. We considered not putting the bottom feet on it to make it lower (it would be a normal dresser height without the feet) but in the end decided we like the height.

https://www.roomstogo.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=showItem&ipac_id=33608 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• SO stinkin' cute! Great job with everything Smile

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • stewzstewz member
    Adorable!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"