1st Trimester
Options

No Bloating in early pregnancy?

I am just under 6 weeks and keep reading posts about how bloated people are during the first tri.  It is making me a little nervous that I am not experiencing any bloating or constipation at all.  What causes bloating/constipation in early pregnancy?  Anyone else not experiencing bloating/constipation (and want to make this paranoid 1st time mom feel better)? :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
TTC #2: 5/2014
BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!

Re: No Bloating in early pregnancy?

• Options
    Well your only 6 weeks so maybe that's why or maybe not everyone bloats. I didn't find out i was pregnant until the end of 9 weeks, and i don't think i started bloating til 10 weeks or so.
  • Options
    I've had a little bloating, but no constipation or m/s and I'm with you, it makes me paranoid also. I know I should probably be glad that I'm not having any of these not fun symptoms, but since its still early (almost 6 weeks) and I don't go to the Dr. for a few more weeks, I feel like its not really true. But then people keep saying that soon you'll feel it, so we'll see.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

All women's bodies handle pregnancy differently.  I think if you were prone to bloating previously, you're more likely to bloat during pregnancy (that's purely speculation, though!) I had no bloating or constipation at all, HORRIBLE nausea, but no actual m/s, and no breast pain, which I'm told were all normal and expected.

Be happy, though, it means you're not retaining water!!  Hopefully that will continue for you throughout the rest of your pregnancy!

• Options

Hey Pink!  I haven't experienced any bloat or pretty much anything yet.  A few of the April moms have mentioned having some pretty bad bloat and they are around 4 weeks, like me.  It makes me nervous too because the only symptoms I've had so far is fatigue, frequent urination, and sore boobs.  Guess we should consider ourselves lucky so far, even if we are nervous

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kac831kac831 member

I didn't feel any bloating until week 8 and then all of a sudden  I knew what every one was talking about. 

Don't worry, everyone is different and does not experience every single symptom. be glad you don't feel like that. It can be miserable  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    C AnnC Ann member
    I didn't have anything until I was 8 weeks also. Enjoy the time your clothes fit you and you don't get questions from people when you aren't ready to tell them!
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Options
    I didn't get super bloated until around 7.5 or 8 weeks, and it didn't last all that long either.  Don't stress.
  • Options
    Consider yourself lucky, for now. The symptoms didn't really hit me until around 5.5-6 weeks. (Except sore nipples, which prompted me to test.) The nausea was first, then the constipation and bloating. Thank God the nausea seems to have finally faded for me. You won't necessarily get every symptom either, I have yet to experience any soreness in my boobs, except my nipples in the very beginning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Enjoy it while you can. I didn't start to have symptoms (nausea vomiting constipation) until the last two weeks or so.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"