Military Families

Moving to San Diego... Looking for rental

I am moving to San Diego and looking for a rental property. Does anyone have any leads? Moving in a couple months. Only request is that it has a fenced in yard and is under 2000. We have two dogs.

Re: Moving to San Diego... Looking for rental

• I recommend looking on ahrn.com. We found our rental through that website. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • there is also a facebook group called navy home search that is very helpful

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Loading the player...
  • I have been looking at ahrn. Haven't found that much I will try the Facebook group. I am more interested in if people have any specific properties that they know about.
  • padmapper.com combines several search sites and also has a crime spotter where bad areas turn lime green. it also allows you to narrow down by commute time to a specific base, and shows you what's close by.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have you looked into living on base?  2K doesn't get you far in this area.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I know a place in El Cajon called Forest Park I believe that has a small back patio with a bit of grass if you get the first floor and it's like 1200ish or something like that. Base housing might be a possibility if your DH is high enough in rank but it'll take all your BAH. AHRN.com is going to be your best bet really because most of the places out here are either much more than 2000 for what you're looking for or will only allow 1 dog instead of 2. Mind breed restrictions as well. My DH and I live in an upstairs apartment with 1 dog in the outskirts of San Diego for about 1225 and there isn't our own personal yard. GL with your search!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a few places that might be possibilities.  Both myself and my husband (who is the one in the navy) do not want to live on base at all.  I don't really want a patio...needs to be more of a yard.  My dogs are on the larger side and need room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"