Babies on the Brain

Good morning (afternoon)!

Happy Saturday! Anyone got anything fun going on over the weekend?

I've been watching archery all morning. The US men's team is pretty easy on the eyes. Oh, and they're competing in the final in an hour, woo! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good morning (afternoon)!

• We are furniture shopping for the nursery today then housework and yardwork. I may get ambitious and tsckle some moving boxes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Winding down my work day and then I'll be heading home. I have the house to myself tonight so my plan is to order Chinese, have some wine and play call of duty after cleaning up the house. =D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We went running this morning, then watched a bit of the Olympics (swimming, women's basketball and men's sand volleyball).  I have to go to work from 1-5, and after that we have no plans.  Tomorrow we'll ride bikes in the AM.
  • DH and I went to a farmer's market this morning, then I biked 11 miles in the gym in lieu of my 4 mile long run. I'm chilling out for a bit, then I work 2-11 tonight.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • I'm going to go to the flower mart to pick up different stems of flowers. My friend & I are going to make a few centerpieces to choose from for her wedding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Grocery store this morning, and I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight and spending a few hours with her :)

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
  • We've been mostly watching the Olympics here. DH is off work today so I just woke up from a nap. Currently trying to put C down for his afternoon nap. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"