November 2011 Moms

If I tell you once that should be enough.

DH used to smoke all the time until LO came along he has done so well and quit cold turkey. Great! Sometimes he gets stressed and has a couple on the weekends. No problem with me BUT he will smoke out on the back porch and when he comes in the entire dinning/kitchen area smells. That's where LO hangs out and eats and stuff. So all his things will smell too. He says I nag him, fine but it's not For me it's for your son's health, moron. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If I tell you once that should be enough.

• YUCK. I hate the smell of smoke. If he smokes outside (kudos to you for not nagging when he has one now & then), he should come inside & jump in the shower or at least wash his hands and change his clothes. Otherwise, you could really step up the nagging and b*tch at him every time he has one... not for the smell, but for smoking in the first place. Wink
  • That's a tough one :( I'm so glad DH quit a couple years before our first was born

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Perhaps suggest a smoking shirt/jacket that he can put on while he smokes and take-off before re-entering the house?  That is what my brother does when I visit with my children.  It doesn't get rid of all of the smoke smell, but it helps a lot.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He does shower and change his clothes every time but when he comes in the smell follows him. This why I tell him to go to the side of the house with the ants and bugs ;) maybe someday he will quit for good 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"