Blended Families

ahhhhh!

ok im about to call it quits.. My DH and I have been fighting and fighting and finally it got to the point where i told him i was tired of always arguing because of SS issues.. he left for the night.. i love him with all my heart but im tired of trying all the time.. i had just gotten a short victory with their behavior.. but it just went down the drain... i dont know what else to do ... anyone ever felt like they r about to give up... im so confused :( i need some wise words..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ahhhhh!

• Have you two done any type of therapy? I would look for a family therapist that specializes in parenting. You two are on two different pages and if you can't get on th same one it will never work. Which you clearly already know, the question is does he know that?
  • imagexmaryrickx:
    Have you two done any type of therapy? I would look for a family therapist that specializes in parenting. You two are on two different pages and if you can't get on th same one it will never work. Which you clearly already know, the question is does he know that?

This. It's hard being on different pages, and having a therapist who could help you work through your problems could do wonders. 

• Loading the player...
  • no he doesnt understand that... well the next day we kinda talked and i told him straight out what was on my mind but he didnt really speak all he did was "listen" im trying to get us to therapy but i brought it up and he was like i dont think we need it! so i said well im looking for someone and maybe once im on board he will jump on the wagon too hope things get better SOON!..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"