Military Families

New to the board. Intro.

Well, I am 14 weeks 5 days along. And my hubby is finishing up here at the DLI. We will be heading on to TX (more training.. Lol) when i am about 6 months pregnant, then getting our first official PCS about 6 months after that, so when LO is about 6 or so months old, still no idea where we'll be heading then, but that's the adventure right? I am 22, and we have been married for a year 2 months and 2 days, but were together for 3 years before that. I am never about the moves, and about being away from the family when the baby comes, but still have never been more excited. 
So that's me :) I am really happy that they have a military board on here.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: New to the board. Intro.

• I just wanted to suggest changing your screen name for PERSEC reasons.  Other than that, congrats and welcome
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello and congrats! Hope that all the moving goes nice and slow.  I just moved from Germany and was on leave for 30 days before we got to our final duty station.  The only thing I found annoying was getting comfortable with an OB and then having to change to another.  This is now my 3rd OB since we got pregnant and thankfully the last!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi and welcome.  Please consider getting a new screen name for PERSEC reasons.  There are way too many crazies who lurk on these boards.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"