August 2012 Moms
Options

Baby Book Suggestions for "lazy" mom

I have a super cute baby book for DD#1 that I did a pretty good job filling out what I could before she was born, but quickly started slacking after she arrived. I have tons of pictures and keepsakes shoved in the book itself, but pages aren't filled out very well. I've never been a good scrapbooker/crafter type and fully admit this is not my strongest asset. 

Before I just decide to do an online photo book, which seems a little impersonal, I think I'd still like a cute baby book for DD#2 so she doesn't feel totally neglected! Any suggestions on any more contemporary/modern baby books you have seen that don't require writing a ton!? I just don't have the time or patience for that...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Book Suggestions for "lazy" mom

• Options

Maybe a picture album that you just put a picture, and there's a space to write next to it? You won't have to pretty it up or anything like scrapbooking.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a book at Sears called My first 5 years. The pages have pockets to put pictures in and it has fill in the blanks for info, due date, mom's favorite food during pregnancy, birth story, family tree, etc. Then it has a page for 2nd birthday, 3rd birthday etc. You don't even have to glue the pictures in, they slide in like a photo album.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got a cute, small one off of Etsy recently.  It has a place for a picture of each month, and a page or so for writing milestones or stories for that time frame.  It's only a 8x8 book, though, so the pages aren't large.  I used to be an avid sccrapbooker, but I knew that I just wouldn't have the time once LO is born to do a full blown scrapbook right away. 

THis is the one I got...https://www.etsy.com/listing/82681908/baby-book-boybirthday-album-photo-book? They have a newborn version, you jsut have to ask.  There are short little sections for holidays and likes/dislikes, etc.  I'm hoping it works out and I like using it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"