1st Trimester
Options

Is anyone more nauseated & tired at 11 weeks??

i'm more & more sick & it's lasts throughout the day!  Was reading that symptoms taper off at 10 weeks....:(
Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Is anyone more nauseated & tired at 11 weeks??

• Options
    yep.. my symptoms came back full force. I started getting extremely tired at 11 weeks and my horrible nausea returned at 12 weeks.
    I had NO symptoms for several weeks, but they're starting to really kick my butt. The nausea is the worst. I'm hoping it tapers off soon, because I can only snack so much to feel better without ending up gaining 100 pounds.
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With DS I didn't get m/s until 13 weeks.... and I know of people who have had m/s all the way through til the end of their 3rd tri (that clearly is rare though). So yeah... I think the more you learn to not go by what everyone says will happen and just listen to your body, the easier pregnancy is.
  • Options

imagemama&baby:
    With DS I didn't get m/s until 13 weeks.... and I know of people who have had m/s all the way through til the end of their 3rd tri (that clearly is rare though). So yeah... I think the more you learn to not go by what everyone says will happen and just listen to your body, the easier pregnancy is.

I had m/s the entire pregnancy with DD.

My m/s never went away, but I have been really sick the last two days. 

• Options
    Yep. It was occasional starting at about 5 weeks, and at 10w all of a sudden I couldn't be upright for more than 10 min at a time before I got really nauseous. Thank goodness I'm currently in a situation where I'm able to lay down whenever I want for as long as I want.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    Yes! I was good for the last couple weeks, but the last couple days I have been super exhausted and really nauseous. It sucks
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    yep, it's awful. So tired and getting up and moving makes me even more nauseated.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"