March 2012 Moms

Oops....I'm....

PREGNANT!!!!  So this was a little unexpected but my DH and I are getting warmed up to thought of another baby and having kids that are about 14 months apart.  I pray to God that I carry this baby to full term.  If it goes like the last pregnancy, I will have two babies under 1 yr old.  What a shock, but definitely a blessing!
+hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oops....I'm....

• Wow! That's fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS :D 

If DH would let me, I'd definitely want to go for kids that close in age. We have a few friends with kiddos that were born a year or so apart, and they are adorable. It's tough work of course, but I think it's worth it. They'll get along great, and entertain each other... there's so many benefits :)

BEST of luck in your pregnancy - hope it goes really well. Sending sticky baby thoughts your way :) Keep us updated!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• WipzWipz member
    Holy Cow.. Congratulations. You ladies sure do like being March mommas haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kel716kel716 member
    Congrats!!! 
  • imagejoyfullyfound:

Wow! That's fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS :D 

If DH would let me, I'd definitely want to go for kids that close in age. We have a few friends with kiddos that were born a year or so apart, and they are adorable. It's tough work of course, but I think it's worth it. They'll get along great, and entertain each other... there's so many benefits :)

BEST of luck in your pregnancy - hope it goes really well. Sending sticky baby thoughts your way :) Keep us updated!  

Thank you for your kind words.  We are still so shocked but getting excited.  DH hopes for another boy so he can coach their baseball team because they'l be on the same team haha!  We are financially ready for another one, but just weren't prepared for it to happen so soon.  I work 70 hrs every other week.  I work one week on and then the next week off.  The weeks I work are horrible and that's the only thing that scares me right now.  I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for the world.  Can't wait to take on this huge challenge lol 

+hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow congrats! I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly. :)
  • Wow mama!  Congrats! You are Alot stronger than I .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!!  They will be so close, it will be awesome!  Good luck!!!
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Congrats! I hope it goes better for you this time around! Good luck momma!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im jealous!!! So excited for you!! I pray that everything this next pregnancy goes PERFECT!!! Be sure to pop in and always check in with us!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Oh my goodness!  That is exciting!  Praying everything goes well with your pregnancy!
    TTC since July 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS January 2011 BFP July 13, 2011!!! Born March 12, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ~*Congratulations!!!*~ SO happy for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So happy for you!  Congrats!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Congrats!! Now you can be on both March 2012 and 2013 boards...so cool.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  I hope everything goes well and you get to full term.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kclg10kclg10 member
    Congrats to you! How exciting!

TTC#1 12/09
    LO #1 3/12
    TTC#2 9/12
    BFP #2 6/14 ended in CP
    BFP #3 12/14
    DX CCAM @ 20w
    Baby girl EDD 8/22/15

• Jen524Jen524 member
    Congrats!  Hopefully you go to full term with this baby.  Happy & Healthy pregnancy to you!
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Congrats! How far along are you? When is our EDD? So happy for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Congratulations!!!  I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy that goes full term.  Your little ones will be so close, that is awesome!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • imageCkanownik:
    Congrats! How far along are you? When is our EDD? So happy for you!

Since this wasn't planned we aren't 100% sure on my due date....i cant remember when my last period was but i know the approx. date of unprotected sex  so it'll be late march or very early April when I'm due!

• ZimgerZimger member
    Congrats!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I have two boys who are 13 1/2 months apart. It is SO hard (but Dh has been away on military duty since the day after DS2 was born), but SO very worth it. DS1 had some jealousy issues at first, but now he adores his little brother. It's pretty great, and it's going to be absolutely wonderful to watch them grow up together. Just wanted to share my experience and tell you that while it's hard, it's amazing. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"