LGBT Parenting

Would you buy these?

Hi!  Wondering if you can give me some feedback?If there were a healthy, pre-made muffin option available to you would you buy it? What if it were specifically for your kids? That is, low fat, all-natural, vitamin dense, delicious muffins to have/supplement for breakfast, or for after-school-snacks for the kids, or in their lunch, or on the weekends?Yes, I know we can all buy a box mix- but that even takes prep work (do you have all the ingredients you need?) and dishes, and cook time...and then, do all the muffins get eaten before they start to go stale?  Also, who wants eat nutritionally lacking food? Both box mixes and "from scratch" recipes are usually nutritionally void. These muffins are healthy AND taste good!  These muffins use whole grains, all-natural ingredients and they hide veggies into them- you know, like blending pureed cauliflower into your kid's mashed potatoes....Do you like the idea of a frozen muffin batter already in the lined papers that you put in the oven and bake yourself (wa-laa! fresh baked muffins) or do you like pre-baked muffins that you thaw?Thanks in advance for your thoughts!  All thoughts welcomed!!

Re: Would you buy these?

• JGYJGY member

Depending on my reaction after reading an actual ingredients list, I would probably buy these!  And I'm in the Twin Cities, so let me know when they're available.  Big Smile

I would probably prefer the thaw-and-bake over the pre-baked.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Nice!  I heart MPLS!

thanks for your thoughts and I'll let you know if they get to market!

any others??? 

• Loading the player...
  • They sell muffins like that in a store near my area, and I love them. I don't eat them often, but I like variety so I can't always eat the same thing all the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks everyone...also, thanks for not flagging me...I got "in trouble" on some other boards for posing this ?.  I guess I understand why, but I'm just a mom who has been on these boards for a long time and want to try out this idea at my farmer's market.  Thanks very much for your feedback!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"