May 2012 Moms

Dead Board!

It seems since the new FB group has come around this poor board has become quite dead!  Anyone on here not a part of any of the FB groups? Feeling left out?

I am on the FB group it's great, but I do still enjoy coming here.  

Re: Dead Board!

• I'm here!  Just hard to reply from my phone on 3G all the time!
    Due 12/20/11 ~ Lost our Muskrat at 9w2d
    4/25/12 ~ Our angel, Persephone James, is here!

• I am still here. I can't access FB from work and by the time I am home, I am not ona computer at all. FB drives me crazy anyway. Not a huge fan. So, I am here still listening. :)

JenniAtlanta Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still here!  Haven't had much time lately withconnor not sleeping as much and visitors... I do like the board better than fb still

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• I'm still here!  Haven't had much time lately withconnor not sleeping as much and visitors... I do like the board better than fb still

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• DrRxDrRx member
    I'm still here!
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm still here and on FB. I've noticed other boards have been slow too. Maybe it's because mercury is in retrograde (haha)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still here. Maybe it's just the summer. Hopefully it picks back up in September!
  • ten17ten17 member
    Im here!
  • I am still here and not part of the FB group.  I thought about joining but now decided not to.  To me this is the original May Mommies board.  If I wanted to chat on FB I wouldn't have come to The Bump.  That's how I look at it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • I still am here but I kinda feel odd with Lilah being born in April (she was due May 5th) but she will always be my "May baby"! I belong to a FB group for my DD#1 but prefer this format more!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am here and FB now.. Finally took that plunge. I was already on FB a lot. Good to do while nursing!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Im here too.. no fb for me.  I know too many creepy people :)
  • I'm in the FB group but I am totally overwhelmed by all the posts.... and I like this format better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm on both. Sometimes I have trouble with this site loading. Like earlier today. It was extremely slow.
  • I'm here but I did find with my last after about three months the birth board slows down every one is so busy with their babies and lives
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I'm here. No FB for me either. I was thinking its really slow too, but at least we aren't being harassed by a bunch of jerks either. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm still here! I only have time to get on here when I'm pumping :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Im still here i dont know the need to have.... what is it now 3 fb groups hahaha this board is just fine for me and enough distraxtion. Between ava trying to keep up with house work etc. Who has time for other boards??? Plus everyone is so nice on here
  • imageAmy212:
    I still am here but I kinda feel odd with Lilah being born in April (she was due May 5th) but she will always be my "May baby"! I belong to a FB group for my DD#1 but prefer this format more!

Don't feel strange my DD was meant to be a May baby and came in April as well :) I still stick here.  

• imagePotomacSt:
    I'm in the FB group but I am totally overwhelmed by all the posts.... and I like this format better.

I'm with you. My notifications thing is always dinging at me. It actually makes me want to leave the group a little bit. I mean i like the interaction but this seems easier to navigate. I find a post on FB can get lost unless people are constantly commenting on it popping it to the top! 

• I'm here and not on the facebook group-- I didn't realize that's where all the action went...
  • imagewinter-shock:

imagePotomacSt:
    I'm in the FB group but I am totally overwhelmed by all the posts.... and I like this format better.

I'm with you. My notifications thing is always dinging at me. It actually makes me want to leave the group a little bit. I mean i like the interaction but this seems easier to navigate. I find a post on FB can get lost unless people are constantly commenting on it popping it to the top! 

You can alter the notification thingy. I believe when you are on the page their is a notification option in the top right. Click and change your preference.

• imagestemms8810:
    I am still here and not part of the FB group.  I thought about joining but now decided not to.  To me this is the original May Mommies board.  If I wanted to chat on FB I wouldn't have come to The Bump.  That's how I look at it.

Same here. Plus I like being on this board but also being able to hop over and see what's going on on the CDing board, 0-3 months board, etc.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I'm still here, too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • k4slr6k4slr6 member
    I have lurked a little bit this week.  I went back to work.  It has been a crazy busy week.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • imagewinter-shock:

imagePotomacSt:

I agree

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"