Secondary IF
Options

Taking a break (bye for now & good luck!)

AF arrived this morning and I'm bummed but trying not to let it ruin my day.  I've decided to take a break from the bump for a while.  We will probably be on a break from anything short of TI until the end of the year, when we'll start our first IVF cycle.  Until then, I'm going to to my best to focus on positive things...

I met my WW goal (I'm down 20 lbs!), DD is doing amazing with potty-training (so far), we're going to convert her crib to a full-size bed soon, I have a fun weekend planned with two of my closest girlfriends next week, and most of all, my family and friends are all alive and healthy.  The tragedy in Colorado really opened my eyes to how blessed I truly am.  You never know when something will happen to change your life forever.  Although I desperately want a sibling for DD, I am happy with our family as it stands today and if that's how things end up, I believe I will be ok with that.

Best of luck to all of you.  I hope there are a lot of BFPs in your futures, and for me as well.  I'll be back with any updates,  if I have any, but for sure in January when I start IVF.  I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions.

T&P for everyone! 

DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

Re: Taking a break (bye for now & good luck!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"