March 2012 Moms

Baby Talk!

I just received the 17 week old email. It mentioned baby talk. I realize some parents prefer not to talk to their LO like a baby but my goodness I just can't help it! When he smiles and goo's I automatically talk to him like he's a baby! I guess because he is! Do you baby talk to your LO? 

Re: Baby Talk!

• i try not to baby talk to DD, but i do find myself talking in song like  I lahhhahhhhaaaoooovvee yoooooou lol. I talk to her about everything, last night she was in her walker in the kitchen while i made dinner and i was describing each veggies color n shape...this is a tomato tomatoes are red tomatoes are round things like that. She "talks" back now, its so fun! :) My neighbors must think im crazy if they can hear me lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I try not to but there are certain words that just slip out!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • WipzWipz member
    He gets a mix of real talk, stupid talk and everything in between .. he mimics us, we mimic him.. so far he hasn't meowed which I half expected since we have 4 cats lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I try not to, but I copy what she says a lot because it makes her grin haha :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• ZimgerZimger member
    I do both. Plus he here's his dad and I talk alot, as well as the people at DC. He get's plenty of "real talk" so a few silly moments of babble won't hurt.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ZimgerZimger member
    I do both. Plus he hears his dad and I talk alot, as well as the people at DC. He gets plenty of "real talk" so a few silly moments of babble won't hurt.
  • ZimgerZimger member
    Sorry about the double post! I was trying to edit my spelling error (hear's instead of here's...it's been a long day). Stick out tongue
  • Mainly the sound oft voice is baby talk. It drives me nuts when I hear patents ask there 2 yr plus toddler if they want "wa wa" instead of water 
    Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"