Late Term and Child Loss

I just stalked my old BMB (ttc mentioned)

All this talk of when to TTC got me wondering if any of the moms who also had their babies in April, were trying again yet.  To my surprise, I saw that at least two were actively trying right now.  I know our circumstances are so different, they have a 3 month old home with them, and I'm still dealing with the grief.  But, it kind of made me think it wouldn't be that crazy if I got pregnant again soon.

I know nothing could replace Stella, but I do know that a new baby will bring us so much joy. I still have some waiting to do, but definitely starting to look forward to the possibility of what could happen.      

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14

Re: I just stalked my old BMB (ttc mentioned)

• imagemdharrison:

When are you TTA until?  We decided to wait 7 months (for the new year) for physical and emotional healing and also getting things a little more together in our life.  I honestly cannot wait, no doubt you are the same, but I know that there is a lot of healing in the waiting - no matter how impatiently we do it.     

We haven't set a date for sure, but were told after 3-6 cycles, so that would put us at September at the earliest (5 mos since the loss).  First I need to get some more blood work done, and meet with a new OB (waiting for them to call me back about scheduling an appointment).  And lose a few more lbs. You are so right there is a lot of healing to do.  And I am impatient at times, but starting to think about it is making me hopeful, at least for today.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"