Washington Babies

****PG & TTC Check In 7/23/2012**** (updated with check in)

We have 36 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

6 are having GIRLS

9 are having a BOYS

2 are keeping it a SURPRISE

18 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 13 ladies TTC

Other news

kammmmay I will add you to the correct month when you get your due date. For now I have you under unknown. Let me know when you want me to add you to a specific month. 

Baby Watch this week

nicolepatricia87, amandaleigh1, and skyyak were all due last week! Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to hear announcements! LisiRichard is due Saturday, hope you are feeling well and can't wait to hear news.

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?LegalBritt ? GIRL

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

29 - tst1998 - UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

20 ? JJsMum - UNKNOWN

February 2013

12 - Lndzy13 ? UNKNOWN

Unknown Due Date

Kammmmay - UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

Quinncat

LuvBug12683

tcfreedom

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6.  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home?

7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back?  It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever.

8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item?

9. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

5. Questions for next week?

1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ****PG & TTC Check In 7/23/2012**** (updated with check in)

• Updated. Thanks for your patience ladies.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • PG 

6.  DH ended up with 3 weeks off last time around.  We will attempt to time this one to his summer break (he's a teacher).

7.  I think around 13 weeks I felt better, but I wasn't chasing a toddler.

TTC

1.  Cycle 1, 2WW I think.  Definitely not our month.

2.  Sunshine!  Birth class reunion this weekend.

3.  Naptime nooky is fun!

• Loading the player...
  • Whoo-hoo! You can take me of the TTC list and put me on the Pregnant list! I'm due March 23 and we'll be team green. 

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 5. No real symptoms. Sometimes my breasts feel a little sore and sometimes I feel extra tired, but it could be all in my head. 

2. Any milestones this week? Not sure what this questions means. :) 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I have an appointment on Friday. It will be our first ultrasound. It may be too early to hear the heartbeat, but I'm hoping to get confirmation that things are moving along as they should.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? The ultrasound and then I leave the next day for a camping vacation. I've been working like crazy, so I need a break. 

5. Monday confession? I really wanted to wait until week 12 to announce the pregnancy to most people, but DH can't stand keeping this in. So if our appointment goes well on Friday, we may "go public" in the next week or two. Drives me crazy, but it's really important to DH.

6.  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home? I'm sure he will, but we haven't gotten that far yet in a discussion.

7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back?  It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever. Can't help with this one yet. 

8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item? Can't help with this one yet. 

9. Questions for next week? No questions yet. 

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me? -- I'm sorry, we went straight to IVF. 

5. Questions for next week?

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• I will do that for next week KRoseToes!

•  

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 38, baby girl is dropping, so it's uncomfortable...

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? My appt was today, my DR checked me and stripped my membranes.  I am 2-3 cm dilated, very soft but not effaced at all.  I'm hoping I start contracting anytime.  My next appt will either be Friday or Tuesday.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Have a baby?

5. Monday confession? I swear my house is imploding, DH is stressed so he shuts down...I am getting ZERO support from him, DS is peeing his bed at night, and one of my dog is having the sh!ts all over the place.   WAHHHH!

6.  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home? Not right away, because he couldn't work it out, but later in the month he has 10 days.

7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back?  It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever. I never did, it's tough being pregnant with a very energetic tot.

8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item? My shorter maxi skirt, that doesn't happen to be maternity.  I hate ALL of my maternity clothing.

9. Questions for next week? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 18, nope

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 8/15 - we find out the gender

4. What are you looking forward to this week? figuring out my shower date

5. Monday confession? I am loving not having to clean the toilets while pregnant! This has always been MY job.

6.  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home? All of his vaca days will be used around that time and whatever paternity coverage he'll have. He still needs to find out, as there wasn't anything in his original employment contract about it.

8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item? haven't bought any true maternity items yet, but so far, maxi dresses.

9. Questions for next week? Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play?

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Hi there! You can officially take me off the TTC list and add me to the PG list! Due 3.28.13 (thanks!)

Pregnant Questions

5 (tomorrow) acid reflux is starting to show up, gonna take some papaya chewables to help with that!

2. Any milestones this week? Nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?
    First appt will be 8/17 and I'll be 8w 1d, will get to have an u/s and see the baby for the first time :)

Playing in the sun with the kids!

5. Monday confession?

6.  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home?
    Mine will probably take a week or so off...

7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back?  It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever.

Bella Band or pregnancy pillow

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JJsMumJJsMum member

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 14.  Can no longer lay on my stomach because it feels like someone has hidden a softball in that area.

2. Any milestones this week?  No big milestones.  Still waiting for the 2nd tri rise in energy though.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Next appt is Aug 3rd.  Can't wait to hear LO on the doppler again :)

5. Monday confession?  I might have eaten an entire tray of Rice Krispy treats for lunch.

6. Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes? How long will they be home?  DH will probably take a couple weeks of vacation right after, but will take his paternity leave when LO is around 4 months.

7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back? It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever.  Yeah, no answer, still waiting for improvement.

8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item?  I hate maternity clothes.  They don't make me look pregnant, just fat.

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 32

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? had one yesterday - nothing big, next in 2 weeks

4. What are you looking forward to this week? ILs are gone, upcoming weekend with my mom helping out.

5. Monday confession?

6. Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes? How long will they be home? probably 2 weeks sick/vacation and take his full leave sometime next year

7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back? It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever. I think it was 14-15 weeks

8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item? probably a shirt I got last time around

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Pregnant Questions 

Wah, I just started week 41 today. Please send your labor vibes here! I want to meet my baby!

More testing to see if I get to stay pregnant a little longer. 

Today, then next tuesday. They like to keep me busy.

Having a baby?

5. Monday confession?

I am insanely jealous of a Facebook friend that was due one month after me that just had her baby yesterday. At least she didn't choose a name that we wanted-- that is what I confess is my silver lining.

Yes but only 1 week. My mom will be here for 10 days soon after. 

I never lost my appetite. 2nd tri was the best time for me energy wise. Lately, I have no energy anymore and I have difficulty sleeping through the night. 

Hands down- my way too expensive AG jeans. They were as comfy and cute at 20 weeks as they are today. They were worth the expense.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Sorry I haven't checked in for so long!! It's a boy :)   Pregnant Questions 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 32 weeks. Having a lot of BH contractions, which are starting to get more and more painful.  2. Any milestones this week? Don't think so. 3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Aug 6th. Nothing special, but after that an appt in 2 weeks and then every week after that! 4. What are you looking forward to this week? Having a pretty chill week.  5. Monday confession? I ate a nectarine and a snickers for breakfast today. Whoops. I have developed such a sweet tooth! 6.  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home? DH gets 10 days off once the baby comes.  7. For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back?  It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever. I felt a lot better after about 13 or 14 weeks.  8. What is your favorite maternity clothing item? Maxi dresses! 9. Questions for next week?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"