June 2011 Moms
Options

Dd might be part goat

So my little dd eats everything. She eats almost whatever I feed her as long as it looks like what dh and I are eating but my real problem is what else she is eating.  She picks everything off the floor and puts it in her mouth.  I'm constantly reminding her that things are "not for mouth" that works maybe 1 or 2 times out of ten. I vacuum everyday and we don't wear shoes inHer play area but there is still little things she finds to put in her mouth.  I can't even take her to parks that have those wood chips because she loves to put them in her mouth. Do any of you have this issue or have you been able fix or improve it? Or do you think it will resolve itself on its on in time? 

Re: Dd might be part goat

• Options
    DS eats things off the floor too. He's really good about giving me the things he knows he's not supposed to have but he definitely eats the food he finds. I've learned to not care lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD is the same.  I try and make sure the rug is vacuumed often.  Sometimes she'll give me what she finds, other times it goes in the mouth.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves putting mulch and rocks in her mouth, too! I'm constantly watching her whenever we are outside. It sucks. I haven't found a way to fix the problem. I just try to redirect her. If she get's determined, I pick her up and take her to another place to play.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Its gotten better for us, but I'm constantly telling DS that "You are not a goat", or "You are not a fish" (for when he tries to inhale water while drinking). He doesn't stick everything in his mouth, but does routinely taste things like toilet paper (unused of course) and other such yuckyness that I tell him he isn't a goat and doesn't need to eat that.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"