Blended Families

I am getting a mini vacation ALONE

and I am beyond excited! :)  I've been so stressed out with buying a house, renting our current house, my husband not helping much and child care issues...

I am going to Vegas on Wednesday and coming home on Saturday, originally my H was supposed to come with me, but ended up changing his mind because he didn't want to miss work.  I was secretly so excited he isn't coming.  I know it sounds bad, but I can really use a break from everyone.  :)

Re: I am getting a mini vacation ALONE

• I'm very, very jealous.  Enjoy your vacation!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• bebe11bebe11 member

imagepiffle42:
    Have fun!  My sister lives in Vegas so I know it's ridiculously hot right now (we also live about 4 hrs away in the desert so it's hot by us too).  I hope you can relax and spend lots of time at the pool!

I am going kind of for work, but I am not really planning to work much.. :) but I will get some pool time in!  Where in the desert do you live?  I am a 4 1/2 hour drive, but decided to fly.

• Loading the player...
  • PM me if yo wana hang out while you are here! I'll show you a good time :-) lol.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • bebe11bebe11 member
    imagepiffle42:
    imagebebe11:

imagepiffle42:
    Have fun!  My sister lives in Vegas so I know it's ridiculously hot right now (we also live about 4 hrs away in the desert so it's hot by us too).  I hope you can relax and spend lots of time at the pool!

I am going kind of for work, but I am not really planning to work much.. :) but I will get some pool time in!  Where in the desert do you live?  I am a 4 1/2 hour drive, but decided to fly.

I'm in the Antelope Valley.  If we would fly to visit my sister we'd have to drive 2 hrs to LA to catch a flight and that just seems silly.

Yeah, that does seem crazy and LAX is a nightmare anyway.  My son lives in the Antelope Valley with his Dad.

• I want to call you lots of names out of jealousy! I don't even go to the bathroom by myself. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"