Pregnant after a Loss

Had a dream I was pregnant with TWINS?

Anybody else have crazy dreams like this? It was so real...I woke up thinking what the crap...this is crazy...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had a dream I was pregnant with TWINS?

• I had a few dreams like that early on in this pregnancy. Sure enough, my ultra sound revealed twins!

ETA: I also used to dream that I was having a litter of puppies while I was pregnant with my DS (8). THAT, did not happen! Big Smile

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagedaylights1:

My only pregnancy dreams have been loss dreams :(  I hate them, they make it pretty hard to sleep at night.   

I have had lots of those too. I think that being Pgal is such an overwhelming stress, that we carry it over with us into our sleep. I'm sorry you're having crappy dreams though daylights, I hope that they end soon. (((Hugs)))

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't had any pregnancy or child related dreams, but I am wondering about twins since I had such high beta results. Guess I will know on Wednesday!
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Jo2013Jo2013 member
    I did last night too!!!! However we've already had many u/s and there is just one in there!!! I've always wanted twins though!
    BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#
  • I had that dream...then I woke up and it WAS REAL! lol. jk.

I have crazy dreams almost every night. Often totally inappropriate types of dreams, sometimes scary (I had a PTL dream a couple of nights ago), but it's never a dull moment while sleeping!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lost our first little peanut on 1/17/2012 at 9 weeks and 5 days. We miss you little blessing, but we know you were too perfect for this world.
    My multiples/parenting/pregnancy/miscarriage blog
  • I had a dream (before we knew the sex) that I had my baby boy (I went through delivery in my dream) and my MW told me his name was William Stick out tongue Now that we know we are having a boy, William is on the list!
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • images0ulchicken:

I had a few dreams like that early on in this pregnancy. Sure enough, my ultra sound revealed twins!

ETA: I also used to dream that I was having a litter of puppies while I was pregnant with my DS (8). THAT, did not happen! Big Smile

I have dreamed about having puppies too. And chickens and deer. As well as breast feeding kittens. Weird.

My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • (i'm not sure if you remember when i posted this on TTCAL)i haven't had one yet but my DD #2 woke up from a nap one day and said mommy you have a baby in your belly, i said no i don't think i do right now, she said yes you do and there is two of them a boy and a girl. well i found out 1-2wks later i def was pregnant so i guess i will see aug.28 if the twin part is true. my mother said if it's twins she is burning DD on the stake LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image DD #1 1-31-02 DD#2 9-26-08 BFP#3 1-31-02 mc 2-23-12 BFP #4 EDD 3-22-13 KACIE
  • imagebraelyn26:
    (i'm not sure if you remember when i posted this on TTCAL)i haven't had one yet but my DD #2 woke up from a nap one day and said mommy you have a baby in your belly, i said no i don't think i do right now, she said yes you do and there is two of them a boy and a girl. well i found out 1-2wks later i def was pregnant so i guess i will see aug.28 if the twin part is true. my mother said if it's twins she is burning DD on the stake LOL

Wow...that is crazy...Right after my loss my little boy came up to me and said he had a baby sister named Hallie and she was in the hospital...for the longest time he kept saying he was talking to Hallie...I can't help but think the baby I lost was a little girl (he never knew I was pregnant)

This time we haven't told him we are expecting and the before I had the twin dream he told me he was going to have 2 brothers?

I guess we will see...my first ultra sound is aug. 1

• LOTS of crazy dreams here... not sure if it's just being pregnant or if sleeping during the day (working night shift this week). I woke myself up more than once talking in my sleep today!

• I had a dream last night that my husband went away for work and I went into labour, something happened during labour that they had to put me under general anesthetic ??? and when I woke up, no one could tell me if I had lost the baby or had TWINS!  Finally I found out I'd had twins, and I'd named them when I was still under as Norman and Stanley.  haha.  I couldn't get a hold of my husband the whole time but someone had and he was trying desperately to get home.  Such a weird dream and full of ups and downs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"