March 2012 Moms

My boy is a complete CHUNK! <PIP>

Z is already 18lbs  and 28inches tall. 

He's already in 6-9 month clothes, sitting up on his own and starting to pull himself up trying to walk.

He is an absolute CHUNK! 

Anyone elses' LO a total CHUNK? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: My boy is a complete CHUNK! <PIP>

• My boy is exactly the same size! He has a lot of 12-18 month clothes that are already fitting him, too. He's not sitting up unassisted yet but he he's really close. I'm surprised at how little support he needs to stand already, too. He stands on his flat feet like he's getting ready to walk!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• my girl grew 7" by the time she hit 4 months to 28" and tipped the scales at 20lbs. even the pediatrician was laughing when we were trying to find her on the growth chart. we finally did...as being bigger than 40% of 12 month old girls, lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecaptainobvious12:
    my girl grew 7" by the time she hit 4 months to 28" and tipped the scales at 20lbs. even the pediatrician was laughing when we were trying to find her on the growth chart. we finally did...as being bigger than 40% of 12 month old girls, lol.

That is definitely a big girl! Are you and dad big people?

• What a cutie! My boy is just 16 lbs but in the 90th percentile for height. DH and I are both long and lean so we are not surprised!
  • My DD is 14lbs and 24 inches long, eveyone says she looks 6 or 7 months old. :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageeyenigh:

imagecaptainobvious12:
    my girl grew 7" by the time she hit 4 months to 28" and tipped the scales at 20lbs. even the pediatrician was laughing when we were trying to find her on the growth chart. we finally did...as being bigger than 40% of 12 month old girls, lol.

That is definitely a big girl! Are you and dad big people?

there's height everywhere. im 5'8", her dad is 6'3", my brother is 6'4" and my dad is 6'7". she seems to have slowed down, thankfully, but she's my tank :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • caybehcaybeh member
    E is 16 lbs and 26.5 in. long. He has gained 10 lbs and 6 in in his 4 months of life. Its so crazy! When people ask me how old he is, I get "he's only 4 months old??"

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• I'm just giggling because we are SO on the opposite end ... as of Monday at 4 months exactly, he was 11lbs 9.4oz and 23.5".  He's not even on the charts.  A total peanut.  Neither Dad nor I are tall (I'm 5'6" and dad is 5'7.5") but we're not small people.  And there's height on both sides of our family. 

However, he is happy, healthy and otherwise developing normally.  He squeals, rolls from tummy to back (and trying to go from back to tummy), stands with flat feet, pushes off things, brings his knees up underneath him (then shoots them out), pushes off the ground and seems to "spin around."  He's just little.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"