1st Trimester
Options

Getting nauseous just looking?

I really have not experienced any morning sickness or anything of that nature.  I'm only 4 weeks and 3 days so I have a feeling that it is bound to come.  I've only thrown up 2 but not much.

Having said that, I do not have any smell sensitivities but when I look at something, I become extremely nauseous.  So nauseous in fact that I have to look away or else I will throw up.  For example, I was writing down a new recipe and the title of the recipe was Spinach and Parmesian Pasta.  Looking at the word parmesian made me so nauseous that I had to close the book and wait 10 minutes before I could write the recipe down.  I've had other instances as to where I've look at a movie cover or look at a line of candles in walmart and became extremely nauseous.

I find this interesting yet scary at the same time.  I don't want to be at work and I see a particular word and I'm ready to regurgitate.  Does any one have tips for what they do when they experience nausea?  This may be weird but I wanted to ask.  Thanks ladies!

imageMake a pregnancy ticker

Re: Getting nauseous just looking?

• Options
    Normal. I've vomited just because I opened the refrigerator, not even after looking at something specific.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/26/09 EDD 7/4/10 Beautiful Baby Boy born 2 weeks late 7/16/10 BFP#2 8/23/11 EDD 5/11/12 Natural Miscarriage @ 6 weeks BFP#3 5/22/12 EDD 2/10/13 Stick Baby!
  • Options
    Sounds normal to me too. I don't know if there is anything you can do about it. I usually have to close my eyes when food commercials come on tv because they make me feel sick.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny, I have had basically zero morning sickness. However, just walking into a public bathroom, even if there is no smell, makes me want to puke my brains out. Bit of a bummer combined with having to pee every ten seconds. It's at the point where seeing the door of the ladies room makes me gag.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Home in the bush.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"