1st Trimester
Options

When did everyone start showing???

I'll be 12 weeks on Tuesday and I feel like I have a huge belly haha. At first it would only show during the afternoon/later at night, but now when I wake up it is still there. Could it be bloat or could I be showing this early? This is my first by the way.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: When did everyone start showing???

• Options
    V|V TSP V|V
  • Options

It's more likely it's just bloat still especially if this is your first. 

With DD1 I started showing at 22-24 weeks. Everyone is different, though.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 9-20-2010 EDD: 5-25-2011 DD #1 born: 5-23-2011
    BFP #2: 6-14-2012 EDD: 2-15-2013 MC: 6-19-2012 5w5d
    BFP #3: 7-18-2012 EDD: 3-26-2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Bloat. If you are showing baby, it doesn't come and go. At 12 weeks, baby is so small and just starting to rise above your pubic bone.

With my first, I started to show around 16 weeks. I get bloated toward the end of the day with this one, but I'm back to "normal" by morning. I'm not showing, and I don't suspect I will be for quite some time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DD I felt like I started showing around 14 weeks. But I was super bloated before that also.
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    I'm 9 weeks and I look pregnant.  My mother and everyone notices. However, it probably is just a bloat.

Love, Amanda

expecting our little miracle in February

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagedande2129:

Bloat. If you are showing baby, it doesn't come and go. At 12 weeks, baby is so small and just starting to rise above your pubic bone.

With my first, I started to show around 16 weeks. I get bloated toward the end of the day with this one, but I'm back to "normal" by morning. I'm not showing, and I don't suspect I will be for quite some time. 

Agreed, but she said that it's there all the time now. 

With my first I started showing around 11-12 weeks, so it's definitely possible. Yes, everyone is different and most don't show until later but not everyone.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options

B.L.O.A.T!!

I didn't start showing until around 20-21 weeks.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    It's possible to be showing. Everyone is different. I didn't show until at least 20 weeks, but I have a few friends that literally started showing right away. So just go with it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought it was just bloat but it isnt going away anymore maybe this baby is just gonna be huge lol. But I guess instead of questioning it Im just gonna start showing it off bloat or not! 
  • Options

I'm 14 weeks and still am not showing baby yet - mine is just bloat still that comes and goes.  I am hoping in the next 2-4 weeks I will start to get a cute bump! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    With my first I was showing around 17 weeks which is pretty early for a first pregnancy. It turned out I was carrying way out front and by the time I got to the end I had a huge torpedo belly. It was super uncomfortable.

image image
  • Options
    bloat... a little water weight mixed with gas and likely a little extra weight your body is starting to save. :) I'm 8 weeks and look 4 months along! LOL So, when people ask, I just tell them my bloat belly is baby belly...As far as I'm concerned I'm showing...after all, the bloat is from baby ;) No one needs to know its just fat, water and gas LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

*Lurking from TTGP*

I didn't officially start showing until after 20 weeks, but I felt like I was from about 8 weeks on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I started showing around 20 weeks, but 25 weeks was when someone actually recognized me as pregnant and not just round.
  • Options
    Lurking from TTGP. I started showing around 10-11 weeks with my first, but that was from excessive amniotic fluid. I was measuring 2 weeks ahead. Everyone and every pregnancy is different.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This was me at 23 weeks.  Prior to that, I really wasn't showing- I kinda popped all of the sudden but that being said, I was probably pushing out a little and at just the right angle to even get it to look that big lol

• Options

imagePandasMama0626:
    bloat... a little water weight mixed with gas and likely a little extra weight your body is starting to save. :) I'm 8 weeks and look 4 months along! LOL So, when people ask, I just tell them my bloat belly is baby belly...As far as I'm concerned I'm showing...after all, the bloat is from baby ;) No one needs to know its just fat, water and gas LOL

haha love that!  

• Options
    23 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    nattnnattn member

imagePandasMama0626:

I feel the same way! It's almost embarrassing when people ask if I'm pregnant because I know it's not baby. I kid you not, I was 5 weeks when people noticed my (bloat) belly pooch and started asking. I guess spending so much time being pregnant the past couple of years hasn't been kind to my stomach muscles.

For the record, my bloat has not gone away even the slightest little bit since 5 weeks. I don't think that's really an accurate way to tell if it's bloat or baby. 

• Options
    I felt like I was showing early, too, but now that I'm 37 weeks.. I realize that was crazy. As a lot of pp's have said... it's bloat. I started wearing the belly band at 8 weeks though because the bloat was so uncomfortable. And my DH & BFF agreed the bloating was noticeable.. which can be mistaken for a small baby bump... but not really to others. Others started noticing mine at 16/17 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I've been asked if I was pregnant when I was most definitely not.  This was extra weird since I am pretty slender; but when I bloat, I BLOAT.  Now that I am pregnant (albeit only four weeks), I figure that when I get bloated I'll look like I'm mere weeks away from giving birth.  C'est la vie!  
    Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm... It seems like everyone thinks their showing early. I didn't start showing until the end of week 17.
  • Options
    I had my aunt reach out and fondle my blump at seven weeks. I almost hit her. I'm showing a heck of a lot of flab and gas, that's for sure.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Home in the bush.
  • Options
    With DS I started showing at 16 weeks if you knew me.  If you didn't know me I looked like I ate too much.  I started really showing around 18 weeks.  I am incredibly small- framed so I showed a litle earlier than most people I knew that were pregnant at the same time.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedoremi29:

This was me at 23 weeks.  Prior to that, I really wasn't showing- I kinda popped all of the sudden but that being said, I was probably pushing out a little and at just the right angle to even get it to look that big lol

Um... I looked like a cow next to this!

This is me at 20 weeks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagedharmon5:
    I thought it was just bloat but it isnt going away anymore maybe this baby is just gonna be huge lol. But I guess instead of questioning it Im just gonna start showing it off bloat or not! 

This. I agree, just go with it! That's all you can really do. Either way I see it, if you're pregnant and your pants don't fit, it's probably because of the baby. Just because it may be bloat doesn't mean you should feel bad and hide it. These are normal pregnancy symptoms so embrace that belly!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I started showing at about 15 weeks last time. 
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"