1st Trimester
Options

Introduction

It just dawned on me that I haven't introduced myself around these parts yet.

Hi -- I'm Jessica, I'm 34, got married in October, and I live in Mpls, MN.

I went off the pill last July when we got engaged, and we offiically started trying around December  / January.  I did not chart or temp, but used the CBE Fertility Monitor to track my cycles and my fertility (that was what my doctor told me to do).

I got my first (early!) BFP on Friday, about 12 DPO, and after a few days of feeling blah and extremely emotional (total roller-coaster - went from weepy to ANGRY like a racecar goes from 0-60), and having very mild nausea. 

The Hubs is out of town on a guy's weekend (naturally) so he doesn't know yet, but I plan to tell him tonight when he gets home (see post below with FIVE positive tests - I'm gonna wrap them up with a book about being an expectant dad). 

So, my first OB appt is on 8/23, and I have a due date (according to LMP) of 4/4/13.  Super excited, kinda in shock, and nervous about all the usual stuff. 

But most just so very excited to tell my husband... it is going to be a long day until he gets home!

Anyway - nice to "meet" you all and I look forward to getting to know you better.

~Jess

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

Re: Introduction

• Options

Welcome Jess! And Congrats!  

I just found out Friday by 2 positive PT.  I have my first appointment to confirm Aug 7th.  From the calculations I'm about 5 weeks today and will be about 7 once my appointment comes around.  We just got married a little over a month ago and we're excited.  :)

Oh yes and the due date is looking to be March 24, 2013.  So much learned in one weekend. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    js1002js1002 member

Thanks ladies -- I am dying with excitement to tell him.  I just couldn't bring myself to give him the news over the phone.  He's on a guy's weekend / roadtrip with a bunch of other dudes, and not only do I want to be with him in person, but I didn't want to ruin his fun.

I'll wait until 6 PM and THEN I'll ruin his fun for the next 9 months.  Bwahahahahaha.

;-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  I didn't get a chance to "tell" my husband since I was yelling oh my god from the bathroom while reading the test...  He figured it out really quickly!
    Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"