TTC after 35

No O In Sight... Grrr

I have no clue what's going on with my cycle and it is frustrating. I'm temping, and saw a noticeable drop today and still got a neg OPK. FF guessed my O date as yesterday, but that can't be possible with my temps and lack of CM. 

I had a little bit of wet-ish CM this morning, but honestly I think it's un-absorbed PreSeed from BD last night.  Since AF I am lucky if it's sticky at some point in the day. 

Where oh where could O be?  

Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: No O In Sight... Grrr

• When do you normally O? I don't O until CD 17. You're only on 14. Do you know how long your LP normally is?

I don't ever measure my CM anymore-- I don't think I was making any (hence my love and praise for PreSeed), but also my fingers were just too damn short for checking it.

When are you OPKing? I find that I get better results if I use my OPK around 12-2pm. You could miss the surge if you only OPK in the morning. Now that I'm no longer working the night shift, I use FMU and then will OPK in the afternoon, too, if I have a negative OPK in the morning on CD15, CD16, and CD17.

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• I just started temping this month and had my first AF post Mirena removal. That's part of the frustration. I have no clue how long my normal cycle will be. On Mirena I didn't have AF, nor did I for the 3 years prior when on Depo. 

The OPK's I got said to use FMU, but I'm getting some Wondfo's so I can test 2x daily. I'm thinking of not checking CM at all anymore, there is nearly nothing there, and trying to decipher if the minuscule amount I have could be wet, or sticky is more annoying than informative.  

Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"