TTC after 35

Re: (Untitled)

• I am watching this thread because I was recently diagnosed with endo. We aren't doing surgery right now. I haven't read through the posts yet, but I see that this post was 9 months ago. Any updates? :)
  • I had endometriosis, but mine was only stage 1. I have never been pregnant, but I also had/have other fertility issues. Both of my sisters had severe cases of endo, and both have children (one has 2, the other has 1). I have at least two other friends who had stage 4 and stage 3 endo who both have children - one of them has twins.

Good luck!

ETA: Oops! Sorry...looks like I had already commented on this.

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• Loading the player...
  • I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Endo two weeks ago through a lap.  My doc said he removed everything he could see.  My husband and I hadn't been trying for a long time, but I suffered from severe cramps and pain during my menstrual cycle as well as increased pain during intercourse.  I was positive I have had endo since I was in my teens.  Wish I would have taken action sooner.  I, too, am scared of not getting pregnant as most of my research has come up as people not being able to conceive.  The physician who performed my laparascopy, however, is also a fertility doctor so I had multiple additional procedures performed during the excision of the endometriosis.  I had an HSG, a D&C, hysterscopy, KTP lap, bilateral uterine suspension, as well as two chromotubations on each tube to clear my fallopian tubes.  Lastly, I had both of my ovaries drilled and drained after he vaporized the endo off my each one. That was done in hopes of allowing my eggs to be freely released to my tubes during ovulation.  I have been put on birth control for the next two months to rehabilitate my uterus.  I pray for a pregnancy within six months of getting off the BC.  If no pregnancy results we have decided to go straight to IVF.  I hope you have success!  I'd love to hear peoples stories and their journey with the disease.  BTW I'm 29 so I'm hoping I still have a good ovarian reserve.  GOOD LUCK!

All Welcome

Me: 29 DH: 30

IF DX Endo Stage III/IV SA: PERFECT!

7/16/2011 Married handsome hubby!
    9/2012 Lap/Hystercopy DX w/ Stage III endo
    Bilaterial Uterine Suspension/D&C/HSG
    HCG/D&D on R/L ovaries/chromaltubation/Uterine Polyp
    10/2012 RE consult. DX move straight to IVF
    IVF #1 11/27/2012
    IVF #1 Cancelled for Low Response and Converted to IUI #1 --- BFN

IVF #1.2 BCP 12/29 Stims 1/21 w/ New Protocol - Antongonist (225 Menopur, 150 Follistim, & Ganirelix)
    ER 2/2/13 11R,9M,8F -- ET 2/7/13 2 Beautiful Perfect Blasts/5 made it Freeze! -- 2/12/12 +HPT -- 2/14/13 Beta #1 71 -- 2/18/2013 Beta #2 521 YAY! Let this be our take home baby!

4/21/13 Massive Hemorrhage from unDX placenta previa.  Bed Rest for 7 months.

10/17/13 Gave Birth to our 8lb 2oz baby boy! 

8/30/15 Started Meds for FET schedule on 10/13/15

10/13/15 TX two great blasts.  Beta scheduled for 10/22/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"