TTC after 35
Options

Two thumbs up for PreSeed!!

Wow... HUGE difference for DH and I in terms of enjoyment and comfort. Ever since I took out my Mirena I have practically  ZERO CM. I am starting to worry its an Indictator of something wrong. 

I'm thankful for the suggestion and tips on use.  

Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Two thumbs up for PreSeed!!

• Options

Glad it's working for you!

I love it and think that the Mirena and years of Depo before that also dried up whatever CM I ever had-- I got my BFP the month I started using PreSeed! 

GL!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    It has been so helpful.  You know, I also had a Mirena.  I wonder if that's a long term side effect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedanieleandwayne:

Glad it's working for you!

I love it and think that the Mirena and years of Depo before that also dried up whatever CM I ever had-- I got my BFP the month I started using PreSeed! 

GL!

I used it last month too and got a bfp so who knows if it had anything to do with it but it certainly didn't hurt! 

nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Good to know some of you got a BFP with low CM. I just don't know what else to do about it, lol... Water and green tea are not doing jack to up my CM. 
    Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"