Natural Birth

Pitocin with no pain meds birth story

I forgot to post this here 2 months ago!! I found so few induction stories without the use of pain meds that I really wanted to share mine!!

https://motherofambition.blogspot.com/2012/05/annabelles-birth-story.html 

Re: Pitocin with no pain meds birth story

• Awesome story and good work Momma! You can definitely be proud of your birth story and sweet new DD.
  • Thank you for sharing!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay for you! You are amazing! I wanted to do without pain meds and was on pitocin for 10hours med free but my water had already broke and they were pushing me for c-section or epi because I couldn't relax to dialate. Not the experience that I would have chosen to not even make it to the end med free. Thanks for sharing your story. You have a beautiful baby!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thank you so much for this! One of my biggest fears is that I'll need Pitocin and won't be able to cope, and you've done a great deal to reassure me :)

Beautiful story, beautiful baby, beautiful name (Annabelle is going to be our baby's middle name)! :)

• Your story gave me chills and so much hope!!! Thank you for sharing.

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"