February 2013 Moms
Options

New symptoms just showing up? What the heck?

With DD and my m/c, I got the super-spidey sense of smell a few days after my BFP. Since I didn't have horrible nausea with either of those pregnancies, it wasn't a big deal. This pregnancy, I've had nausea but no super smell, thankfully. But about 3-4 days ago, my nose started going crazy again. I thought our hormones were leveling out about now! Why am I developing new symptoms this late in 1st tri? Is anyone with me? What new symptoms are you getting?

And to make it worse, DH ate falafel last night, and I cannot be anywhere near where he is breathing this morning because his breath makes me want to puke. I feel bad, but I just can't do it.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: New symptoms just showing up? What the heck?

• Options
    I don't think we're in the clear until the second trimester : )! My symptoms come & go every couple of days, and a different symptom will take centre stage when they come back. 
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    My tailbone hurts like I fell down or something. It just started a couple days ago Weird. I broke (sprained?) it a couple years ago and I read that pregnancy can revive old pains there. yay! lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemhalpert:
    My tailbone hurts like I fell down or something. It just started a couple days ago Weird. I broke (sprained?) it a couple years ago and I read that pregnancy can revive old pains there. yay! lol 

My tailbone has been hurting really bad as well. Going from sitting to standing, or having to bend over and then back to standing is killer! I've never had an injury to it though, and I'm sure it's something that's just going to be getting worse over the next 6 months. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Yes!!  It's funny you mentioned your increased sense of smell because I have noticed that over the past few days too!!  For me it's been there since the beginiing, but it wasn't so bad before this week.  It was sort of on and off, or something specific would bother me such as brewing coffee.  Now it seems like each time I enter a new room, I can smell every smell there all mixed together....hairspray, deodorants, perfumes and food and drink smells....it's nasty and sometimes makes me want to gag!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

• Options
    I'm convinced our freezer smells. It is driving me nuts! Very sour smelling and I have no idea what it is. DH cannot smell a thing . . .

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"