Georgia Babies

In Home Daycare - Vinings/Smyrna/Mableton?

So - of course I want to explore all my options...curious if anyone has done an in home daycare in the area?  How do you go about searching for them?  Is word of mouth the only way?  I did a basic internet search...but didn't seem to get any solid results.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: In Home Daycare - Vinings/Smyrna/Mableton?

• I would only go with solid personal recommendations.  I live in Smyrna/Vinings and just switched to a home daycare in Douglasville where I work.
  • I found mine from word of mouth. Of course the one we used was in our neighborhood and I heard about it from the neighbors.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I went with someone a friend of a friend had used for 5-6 years straight. I actually am letting her go because my schedule is changing. She has worked for me since my baby was 6 weeks old and she is now 7 months. Let me know if you want her info. She lives in Vinings btw.
  • Hey Jzyman, I'm interested in your friend's in home care.  Can you tell me more through email?

allycheick at gmail dot com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jzyman - I would love her contact info as well!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"