Success after IF
Options

**itsmevkb**

Just wanted to say hi and check in to see how you are doing:)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **itsmevkb**

• Options

So far so good.  We had the anatomy scan last week and it went really well which was a huge relief.  I can't believe that I'm already half-way through this pregnancy or that we are going to have four children.  How in the world did that happen?

Sully's first birthday is on Monday and again I ask, how did that happen?  I can't believe my little guy is one.

So, what's new with you?  I pop on Facebook every once in a while but not as much as I should and I just can't keep up with the saif thread over there.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options

I'm glad everything is going well. I can imagine it is still a lot to take in;) 

I try to keep up a bit on FB, but I usually just skim, rarely comment. It's just not the same.

I'm doing well, making the most of this hot summer with the kids. Still learning the new city and missing Milwaukee:)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great, itsmevkb!  I'm so happy for you, and happy 1st birthday to Sully. :)  Hopefully you got my PM back in May (it was May 11th).  Continued best wishes! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Yes, I did get your PM.  Unfortunately, I can't get that site to work for me at work and I can't go and ask the IT guys why not!

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options

imageitsmevkb:
    Yes, I did get your PM.  Unfortunately, I can't get that site to work for me at work and I can't go and ask the IT guys why not!

That's too bad!  How odd that the well-known Nest isn't blocked at work and that board is if in fact that's the issue.  We'd love to have you check in from home if you can!

It's great to hear your update here too! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options

Glad things are going so well!!  Can't believe how far along you are! 

We need to talk doctors.  I'll send you a message on Facebook?  I can't believe we may go back for #2.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"