1st Trimester
Options

Need some information.

I made my first appointment for my OBGYN but they can't see me until September 4th. I'll be 12 weeks by then and I just want to make sure I'm doing things right. I'm taking my prenatal vitamins. Anything else I should do? Thanks for your help!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need some information.

• Options

Don't smoke crack.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemabenner1:

Don't smoke crack.

Mabenner is wise.

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageelmoali:
    imagemabenner1:

Don't smoke crack.

lol, Plus look up medications that are okay to take during pregnancy. Not everyone knows that motrin/aspirin/pretty much every NSAID is not okay during pregnancy. If you drink coffee/caffeinated drinks stay under 200 mg if you can. Try to eat right and get some activity in as best you can. You can contact you OBGYN thought right? I'd ask about nausea meds or interventions if you so need them.

Mabenner is wise.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Look into taking DHA supplements if your prenatal doesn't have it in them

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• Options

Since they are making you wait I would def leave a message for the doctor and have him/her call you re: any concerns that you may have such as what medications are ok to take b/c I know I had a ton of questions once I found out that I was pregnant and I wanted to hear what my doctor said not some doctor online that didn't know my history

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I totally forgot to come back and leave real advice. Well, don't forget to not smoke crack.  Don't take Advil, don't drink booze, drink LOTS of water, stay active if you are in relatively good health, and get lots of rest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"