February 2013 Moms
Options

I just want gummi bears.

It's all I've wanted for a week now. And I have to take the nanny kids to tennis in a few, and there's a farmstand that does icecream just next door. And they have gummi bears. But the little highschool girl working there gave me a funny look on Monday when I asked for just a cup full of gummi bears so I don't want to go through that again........Seriously contemplating having the 8 year old do it so i don't look nuts, though, lol
Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: I just want gummi bears.

• Options
    ME TOO!!!! I was catching up on the season finale of How I Met Your Mother last night (I'm slow) and once they showed the bags of gummi bears, I started wanting them in a bad way. I haven't gotten any yet :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Now I want gummi bears in the worst way. Stopping at CVS on the way home!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sour patch kids for me.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KD79KD79 member

imagebuggirl72:
    Sour patch kids for me.

Me too.  It's what I craved during my first and second pregnancies too.  In fact, when I told my best friend that I was pregnant this time around, she bought me a big bag of sour patch kids.  ;-) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am working my way through the 3lb bag of gummi bears I bought at Target last week. Highly recommended.

Last pregnancy I went to a frozen yogurt shop and bought a cup of sprinkles. Because that's what I wanted. Just the sprinkles.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    just seeing this post makes me want gummi bears. THANKS! just kidding.
    JULY 2015 BABY

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    now i want both gummi bears and sour patch kids...looks like i'll be making a stop on my way home from work.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KMAXONKMAXON member
    Me too!  I'm craving a lot more candy this time.  Yesterday I went to the drug store and bought JuJyfruits and Mike and Ikes.   Trying not to eat as much candy as I'd like to.
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Funny!  My sister ate nothing but gummi bears while she was pregnant!  Then, I thought she was terrible.  Now, I totally get it.  She would buy super giant bags of them at Atwoods and eat them handfuls at a time. :)  Just tell the girl at the stand you are pregnant and that will explain everything.  Telling strangers is fun too. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Now I want some!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"