February 2013 Moms
Options

appt tomorrow

I'm simultaniously scared, nervous, excited, worried and any other emotion a person can possibly feel.  We have an ultrasound to check on the babies. T&Ps would be appreciated that they see both growing thriving babies in there!  I've been freaking out ever since I heard about the vanishing twin syndrome and seeing people who have one disappear :/ ugh. Trying to stay composed as I realize worrying doesn't solve anything - but its so hard!   I have no reason to believe they aren't both there, but I know many times people don't know one didn't make it. So its not really comforting that I haven't had any signs or anything of one not making it.

This appointment is to make sure there are still two and if there are, then we'll do an intake appt for the OB.  Crossing my fingers we get to do the intake appt after the ultrasound!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: appt tomorrow

• Options

Fingers crossed all goes well at your appointment tomorrow! I have my ultrasound today finally and i'm seriously sick to my stomach i'm so scared theres going to be something wrong with my baby, I can only imagine how you must feel. Again T&P to you that all is well!

**********Matthew 1.8.06 - Connor 7.17.08 - Alexis 2.16.13 ************

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ckalm5ckalm5 member
    Good luck at your appointment! Lots of T&P's for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best wishes for tomorrow's u/s. I know exactly how you feel and I seriously was holding a bag to my face right before the u/s because I felt so sick from being scared/anxious about it and whether they would see two healthy babies. It was hard and I don't think there is a single thing anyone could say to make it better. It's just a hurry up and wait game the whole time. But I wish you the best of luck tomorrow that there are still two healthy babies growing with amazing heartbeats! I've been thinking about all the twin mommas and look for updates!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"