March 2012 Moms

4 days late! FREAKING OUT VENT!!

Ok, so I am so annoyed with how irregular my periods are! Last month I was two days late, so I was freaking out about being pregnant.  Now I am currently 4days late, and freaking out again! Maybe I should just take a test already, but I am extremely nervous about being pregnant again!

Jonathan is only 4months! and this was the time last year I found out I was pregnant with him! If I am pregnant now, are they going to have same birthdays!! =(

We definitely want to have another baby, but I don't think we are ready! I had preclamsia with jonathan, and a very difficult csection recovery...has my body even healed from csection yet, I don't feel like it has? I am so nervous, I havent slept the passed three nights, and now I can't concentrate at work. 

I should just go take a test during lunch! but i am scared...and i don't want to know the result!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage

Re: 4 days late! FREAKING OUT VENT!!

• I would just take the test.  Then you can freak out less if it is negative :)  Sorry it is stressful.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• i really would not stress. My period is ALL OVER the place. I didnt even have a period in April or MAY...finally got 3 days in June and only 4 days this month. So dont stress
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSparks in training!:
    i really would not stress. My period is ALL OVER the place. I didnt even have a period in April or MAY...finally got 3 days in June and only 4 days this month. So dont stress

i am used to having such regular periods and now that they are not regular is drives me crazy.  I hate not knowing when it's coming next! =) I am going to relax the next couple of days, I am sure stressing out is causing some delay too!

• ZimgerZimger member
    If it makes you feel better then test. My period is all over and it used to be right on the dot regular. It was 2 weeks late last time!  Hope all goes well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WipzWipz member
    Take the test or don't, but why waste time and energy worrying yourself stupid over something till you actually HAVE something to worry about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWipz:
    Take the test or don't, but why waste time and energy worrying yourself stupid over something till you actually HAVE something to worry about.

This!  You will feel much better and not testing won't make you not pregnant if you are.  Good luck! 

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• I got the Depo shot after my LO was born, and I have not had one yet!  Whoo-hoo!
  • imagepsychgirl33:

imageWipz:

This!  You will feel much better and not testing won't make you not pregnant if you are.  Good luck! 

So, the dr office I go to has 3 obgyn, and I've seen all of them before, during and after pregnancy.  the OB i saw (my least favorite) to get birth control pill, did not really explain to me how it works, and how it will affect my menstrual cycle. even though I explained to her that this was my frist time on the pill, what do i need to know about it.  so i called office and spoke to my favorite OB and he explained how my cycle should be on the pill, and according to him, i should get it next week! and since it's been a few months now, hopefully the pill will regulate it.  so i am going to wait until next week, see what happens.  It's just frustrating, every month, since my 6 week appointment, i have no idea when my period is going to come, it's all over the place, and waiting game just sucks! but now that i understand how my birth control is affecting my cycle, i will know when i am going to actually get it.

• WipzWipz member
    Well hopefully you feel better now and won't worry yourself silly :) the one good thing about Depo shots is that even if you are pregnant when you start taking it, it actually helps the pregnancy rather than harms it..or at least that is what they told me when I was on it and questioned if it was harmful to an ealry pregnancy  that wasnt detected by the pee test yet
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good deal!  Hope that eases your mind!! :)
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"