March 2012 Moms

***Tuesday Check In***

Uggg... Tuesday Check in

Heather       still overweight          Needs to lose my spare tire      age 34

so i have not worked out AT all since Thursday. I did my p90x only 4 times last week. Totally dropped the ball on the weekend. I have lost 3 solid pounds and felt better about myself until i saw pictures from Saturday. HOLY COW my stomach is STILL HUGE! OMG I am shocked. I swear it looks like i am 5 months prego. So hitting my p90x today like a crzy person. Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: ***Tuesday Check In***

• I hate how big my tummy still looks, too, but our babies are still so little. Trying to give myself a break. 

I lost two lbs last week despite eating very badly half the week. I'm doing a couch to 5k running app and ran 3x last week. Maybe that's helping.

Im down to 151 from 162 when I was a month pp. we go on vacation Fri. Hopefully I can keep running and eat decently.  20lbs to go- seems like an awful lot... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Current weight:  138  Goal weight:  130 (depending.. my pp weight was 127 and I've heard that you tend to hold on to the last 5 lbs until weaning, so if I get stuck at 132 I'll live with that)

I've been working out every other day - I'm doing the 30DS and interval running.  I'm also doing carb cycling which is helping.  I'm down 2 pounds this week.  It's SO nice to have my summer clothes finally start to fit!  However, my stomach is still jiggly which I am so annoyed by - it used to be super flat and toned.  The muscles are there, they're just under a layer :(

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto on the pouch.  I guess it just comes with the territory.

I am doing ok with eating, but have started to slip with some of the sweets.  I think my body just needs a little something sweet each day, because I found that when I stopped completely I was really irritable and a little bit-chy.  I am still keeping it to a minimum and avoiding them in the evening (when I really want it the most), so I guess that is good.

It is super hot here lately so I am finding it hard to go for daily walks.  I try to go in the morning, or in the evening with DH but sometimes it is just way to hot for baby.  I was thinking of signing up for swimming with DD, but I guess that doesn't really count as exercise for me now does it? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Beth  Current Weight:  147 Goal Weight:  135

Last week I did Insanity Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.  We got off a day because Thurs was our 4 year anniversary.  Starting week 2 of Insanity tonight!!!  Hoping to get a run in Friday morning. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"