February 2013 Moms
Options

I have the best mom ever...

I have been so hungry for a pineapple upside down cake and she came over and made me on today. Let me tell ya... it's to die for awesomeness. She even baked it in a cast iron skillet!

Be jealous while I go eat some more Stick out tongue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!

Re: I have the best mom ever...

• Options

Awh, that's so nice : ) Moms are the best! 

Side note, I totally want that now...and I've never even had it before  :P!

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    How sweet! I love my mommy too :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You are about to piss my husband off lol.  He is headed to the store and guess what he's buying?!  :)  Your Mom is great- love it when mine cooks for me too. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Suz+MoSuz+Mo member
    imagedesertlady86:

I have been so hungry for a pineapple upside down cake and she came over and made me on today. Let me tell ya... it's to die for awesomeness. She even baked it in a cast iron skillet!

My mouth is literally watering.....sounds so yummy!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebirdiecat:

You are about to piss my husband off lol.  He is headed to the store and guess what he's buying?!  :)  Your Mom is great- love it when mine cooks for me too. :)

Sorry  :/ but Enjoy! Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    Mom's can be awesome. Mine's making me homemade meatballs today Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagedesertlady86:

Oh say, that sound delicious! Does she want to share her recipe with us? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"