February 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else find themselves...

...having to get up in the middle of the night to snack?  Here it is 1:00am, and I'm up eating cheese!  I woke up feeling nauseas and hungry at the same time, and felt like I really needed to eat.  This has happened for the last 3 nights now, and I'm wondering if it's common....I really would LOVE to sleep through the night :-(
Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

Re: Anyone else find themselves...

• Options

I'm getting up to pee, not to snack. 

I try to look at it as training for when the little one comes!

Good luck! Maybe it will be different when we reach second trimester? 

• Options
    I have been DD still get up for a bottle at 12-1am so when she gets me up I have a snack then and at around 5 when she needs to get rocked back to sleep. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to get up too!  I usually have a banana or cereal
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm waking up around 4:30 feeling nauseous.  A couple of saltines seem to do the trick.
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I never used to snack after dinner, but just as I'm going to bed these days, I have to have a snack because my tummy is growling. 
  • Options
    No, but I do have a snack before going to bed. I get up at 5AM, though, so maybe that's why I don't have to get up during the night.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I get up to pee and drink water a few times a night. Unfortunately after each time it takes me a while to fall back asleep (last night I woke up at 4:30, didn't fall back asleep until just after 5). I'm a tired lady today. Hopefully work will go ok...
    TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagephdwyfe2013:
    I get up to pee and drink water a few times a night. Unfortunately after each time it takes me a while to fall back asleep

This!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"