February 2013 Moms
Options

So ready to have some energy

I am so sick of my house being a disaster and not caring to do anything in my free time but sit and watch TV or nap!!

I can't wait to get some energy back and want to do something about my super messy house!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So ready to have some energy

• Options

Agreed!  I haven't been crazy tired so far but yesterday and today have been 100% couch time. This wouldn't be bad if it wasn't my turn to clean the bathroom which I have been putting off for weeks.  I'm going to bite the bullet and get up...right after I finish this episode of Four Weddings Canada.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Me too! I sorted our laundry about 2 hours ago but that expended all my energy and now I can't seem to muster up enough to go down the two flights of stairs to our laundry area to actually start it.  I even had to lay down for like 10 minutes after I finished before I found the motivation to walk back out the living room to sit on the couch. So sad, lol.

The bathroom is gross, the bedroom is a cluttered mess, the kitchen needs a serious cleaning, etc. etc., but man this couch is so much better than any of that! 

Hopefully that "second tri energy burst" we hear about is not a lie! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so happy I am not the only one. Usually I am very strict about cleaning the entire house weekly and now I just don't care. Once it gets really bad I finally do like 1 room a day. At one point even DH said something about it being dirty.... that's when I knew it was really getting bad :)
    First U/S 06/27/12 TWINS!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i'm glad I'm not the only one. Problem in my house is everyone else here would live covered in clutter and be perfectly fine, so it's getting pretty messy around here. I'm just too tired. I work 32 hours a week as a nurse in the emergency department, that's where my energy goes. The rest of the time, I'm in bed. I've even stopped exercising because I don't have energy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had great intentions to get someone done this afternoon.... then I saw my bed and it was all over!! My nap was fabulous though :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"